Middle East Conflict

I wasn't disputing it either, just citing the lack of video/photo evidence (that I've seen anyway, and I don't go looking on twitter/telegraph for gore).

I would think hamas/pij would be all over posting it to implicate israel (who I also have very little sympathy for after years of watching how they treat civilians).

The press conference and much other film of covered bodies was on both BBC and c4 news.

So much fucking misinformation these days its terrible, its getting impossible to know what to believe. Im getting to the point where I just ignore everything that takes place further than a mile from my house, would be so much easier

Just stick to BBC if you want as close as poss to factual and balanced reporting. Anything else, especially on social media is just designed to confuse and enrage.

Hamas have got what the wanted after the early morning attack on Israel, I really am beginning to think they don’t actually give a fuck about the civilians in Gaza,

You’re only just beginning to think an Islamic terrorist death cult doesn’t give a fuck about human life?

That was in a much later chapter. Fantasy sky human made the original promise and the British government tried to help him keep it.
Have fun finding anything in the Qur'an that gives Muslims a promise to the land. The Palestinians (Muslim and Christian) just happened to have been there a long time when Zionists started moving there. It was indeed Britain that made promises to both groups.

Eugh this one is a real mess. Usually there's a clear way forward even if it's not easy. Like Ukraine, the way forward is to repel the Russians as they are the invaders.

In this one, the Palestinians need a homeland, so do the Israeli's/Jewish community.

It seems like the Jews have been hated throughout history. Do we know why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.