Middle East Conflict

On the conclusion that the Al-Ahli hospital bomb is not a JDAM because it has no crater.

Here’s a video of combat engineer of how a JDAM is not 100% impossible and can be probable:

And here’s a video of other videos of how a JDAM can be set to without causing any crater, given that the evidence concluded of Al-Ahli hospital attack that having no crater is significant of it not being a JDAM. Thats how a non-crater JDAM does.

2 days before the attack, the same hospital was already bombed as forewarning.

OK, I watched your youtube video. If you had seen the aftermath pictures of the site your brain wouldn't get the stupid idea to suggest the undamaged hospital walls were exposed to the devastating impact of such a JDAM airbust seen in the video.
Think again, Mr Holmes.

I’m no expert on anything Middle East but I am surprised that Sunak on his so called diplomatic mission to release seven hostages held by hamas has come out and said that he will support Israel and hopes they win. If I was a diplomat I would secure the releases before nailing my sail to the mast

I’m no expert on anything Middle East but I am surprised that Sunak on his so called diplomatic mission to release seven hostages held by hamas has come out and said that he will support Israel and hopes they win. If I was a diplomat I would secure the releases before nailing my sail to the mast
The guy is a ****.

If this conflict was about religion you’d have a point, but it’s an ethnic conflict about land , prior to the 80d most Palestinian groups were very left wing and totally non religious, the Islamic stuff only came about after the Americans created it as a foil against the Soviets
Which Palestinian group?

I very much doubt what anybody does will see the return of the hostages taken by mass murderers, well not alive anyway sadly.

The question is, will they use them?

You can quite easily get into Middle East Wars, getting out of them is the problem

I think everyone knows that if Israel goes in on the ground Hezbollah will be come involved, and that's why i think there have been so many leaders going to Israel, they are trying to avert an all out war. personally I don't think there will be a ground operation and all these "solidarity" visits are part of the deal there will be some fudge to end all this, until the next round starts again

Iran etc, are not worried about the US taking part, they can just as easily block the gulf shipping lanes which will cause economic chaos especially to the west
I have the feeling Putin taught western leaders to stand together and say enough is enough. The same kind of concentrated support could happen now in the Middle East, defending the same values.

Israeli Defence Minister Gallant told troops gathered at the Gaza border today that they will soon see the Palestinian enclave “from inside".

We will see what Biden has to say today tonight 1am.
US Navy already arrived to show strong presence.

I can see enough signs to expect ground action against Hamas infrastructure.
The Israeli shock sits too deep and the structures behind the 7 Oct attack will have to be destroyed to make a repetition of that drama impossible, for some time at least.

Hamas has fucked it up will be the message. Neither them nor Hesbollah or Iran must come out as 'winners' of this terrible development from a western view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.