Middle East Conflict

Palestinian Red Cross have received a warning from Israel to evacuate Al Quds Hospital which is housing 12'000 displaced Civilians and patients. BBC News.

Here's some solutions, mostly from the Israeli viewpoint I think, it would be interesting seeing solutions from a Palestinian viewpoint. I think the only definite is that Hamas have to go.

1: Hamas meet the IDF on the battlefield well away from 'innocent' citizens of either side.
2: Hamas surrender and are brought to court to face the consequences for their actions.
3: The 'innocent' Palestinian people rise up and overthrow Hamas. Yes it's hard, yes thousands will die but doing nothing means that thousands of 'innocent' Jews will die because the 'innocent' Palestinians are seemingly doing nothing but being 'innocent'.
4: The UN should get off their fat backsides, forget their fat pensions, stick their good words up their arses and actually DO something.
5: Israel destroys Hamas themselves. Hamas apparently are in tunnels, schools, hospitals, etc and hiding behind their own children. The necessary fighting from building to building (if ground forces go in) will be very dangerous. The Israelis have decided that to preserve as many Israeli soldiers lives as possible that they will bomb as many known Hamas hideouts as possible. This is the crux of war, how many 'innocent' Palestinian lives are worth an 'innocent' Israeli life? Should you destroy an entire army of say 10,000 men plus multiple civilian deaths to save 4 men of your own?
6: Ceasefire now and then negotiate. Very unlikely.
7: One state solution. Don't make me laugh.
8: One side is given land in another part of the world and leaves the area forever? Very unlikely.
9: The rest of the world insist that both sides go back to the original border agreement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.