Middle East Conflict

Lot of sensitive
Never Israel even in this anger will attack hospital with citizens!
It’s evil who belong to terror organisation
So live analysis even eljazira by ther voices say
It was Islamic terror

What’s the feeling around Netenyahu on the ground in Israel?

Sorry for asking but you’re in a pretty unique place compared to the average bluemooner to give us a real life update.

I have learnt a lot from this thread so can't we keep it civil.. For me at this point I have gone past caring about the intellectual reasons that try to justify either side all I see is families grieving for people who are dead, missing or being used as bargaining chips in a sick game. I understand Israel retaliating most countries would but how much is enough for every Hamas member that is killed how many civilians are being killed with no end in sight. At a time when we need real leaders to step up we have people who are putting political ambition first giving speeches about sides winning and teams. It may be cowardly but I can't watch anymore dead children, children being pulled from rubble or children taken as hostages. I understand there are no easy answers but I pray someone stands up and calmer heads prevail because what we are seeing is horrific and for me neither side can justify what they have done and are doing.
You used a lot of names there, but missed the only 2 that matter, it has been going on for thousands of years, books that were meant for survival and education have been butchered and used to justify atrocities, it will not end until religion is erased from the planet.

You used a lot of names there, but missed the only 2 that matter, it has been going on for thousands of years, books that were meant for survival and education have been butchered and used to justify atrocities, it will not end until religion is erased from the planet.
You may find that the books warned centuries in advance about the atrocities to come that are being witnessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.