Middle East Conflict

From a couple of years ago but still of great interest.

President Joe Biden on Friday appointed Palestinian-American attorney Maher al-Bitar, who served on President Barack Obama’s National Security Council as Director for Israeli and Palestinian Affairs and as deputy to Samantha Power, to be the new director of the NSC intelligence service.

And some one replied saying it was due to the terrorist risk of potentially giving asylum to Hamas terrorists. How are you reaching for the race card when 70% of the refugees we accepted into the UK between 2010 and 2021 were from Syria. Also were looking to resettle 20000 Afghan refugees in the coming years.

It's absolutely absurd to pull the race card.

Most refugees are black or brown, you've got to be completely ignorant to think otherwise.

There have been a lot of refugees from Ukraine but they are going back to Ukraine when the Russians have been dry humped.

Can you provide examples of this occuring recently?
It’s been happening in the West Bank over the past 2 weeks with at least 75 murdered some of which are children:

In the 2018 Gaza border protests over 150 Palestinians were killed in the demonstrations. At least 10,000 others injured, including 1,849 children, 424 women, 115 paramedics and 115 journalists. Of those injured, 5,814 were hit by live ammunition.

This is just a small example of what the Palestinians have endured. Is that enough for you or you want more?

And some one replied saying it was due to the terrorist risk of potentially giving asylum to Hamas terrorists. How are you reaching for the race card when 70% of the refugees we accepted into the UK between 2010 and 2021 were from Syria. Also we're looking to resettle 20000 Afghan refugees in the coming years.

It's absolutely absurd to pull the race card.
We owe the afghans for helping us in the wars , would like to know if it the same for the syrians , no hiding we welcomed as many ukrainians as possible , why not palestinians , if you disagree then why arent we offering to let them here but scotland will ?

I am out for today , will take up your rep!y tomorrow if i may

One of the biggest genocides in human history is about to take place in few hours against a thirsty, hungry, injured, hopeless population made up mostly of children and women.

We owe the afghans for helping us in the wars , would like to know if it the same for the syrians , no hiding we welcomed as many ukrainians as possible , why not palestinians , if you disagree then why arent we offering to let them here but scotland will ?
I'm guessing the reason we (England) aren't accepting refugees from Palestine is due to the terrorist risk which I previously mentioned. I don't know why Scotland, that their prerogative.

We took on a lot of Ukrainians through the homes for Ukraine scheme, seeing as there is a lot of support for Palestinians in the UK I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to board refugees in their homes.

I'm guessing the reason we (England) aren't accepting refugees from Palestine is due to the terrorist risk which I previously mentioned. I don't know why Scotland, that their prerogative.

We took on a lot of Ukrainians through the homes for Ukraine scheme, seeing as there is a lot of support for Palestinians in the UK I'm sure a lot of people will be willing to board refugees in their homes.
In truth I wish it were that simple. Ukrainians are mostly Christian.In fact would be intrigued to know how many UK Muslim families took on board Ukrainians.Bringing in a Muslim family may not be that easy, for the simple reason that you have no idea if you are bringing in a a victim or Hamas terrorist. Not sure many would take that risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.