Middle East Conflict

We owe the afghans for helping us in the wars , would like to know if it the same for the syrians , no hiding we welcomed as many ukrainians as possible , why not palestinians , if you disagree then why arent we offering to let them here but scotland will ?

I am out for today , will take up your rep!y tomorrow if i may

I’d guess it’s the potential risk of who you bring in. As others have said there could be terrorists amongst the genuine refugees.

I’d also say is it a good idea to encourage huge numbers of Palestinians to leave their country? (Obviously lots may need to)

I never knew the 200'000+ Ukrainians we've had over have Brown faces.

Just one conflict pal, we have had decades of other conflicts, Ukraines are mainly women and children too and are very likely to go back home.

But you knew that didn't you?

This is the sort of fuckwittery Ukrainians have to put up with.

Good luck to the Ukrainians who have come to the UK until it is safe to return home. FWIW, we have more Jewish people than Ukrainians in the Supporters Club Branch that I run but anyone whose not an arsehole is welcome. Refugees can't help what colour they are and who really cares.

Just one conflict pal, we have had decades of other conflicts, Ukraines are mainly women and children too and are very likely to go back home.

But you knew that didn't you?

So aren't Gazans going to go home after we've took them in. You know after its completely levelled with the missiles we've supplied and the backing of the invasion, Then we'll send the Billions to rebuild it.

Good luck to the Ukrainians who have come to the UK until it is safe to return home. FWIW, we have more Jewish people than Ukrainians in the Supporters Club Branch that I run but anyone whose not an arsehole is welcome. Refugees can't help what colour they are and who really cares.

They certainly can't help the colour they are Tim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.