Middle East Conflict

Some arsehole shouted Free Palestine early in the minute’s silence. Then somebody shouted something in Hebrew before the silence had ended. (I assume it was Hebrew and Geolocate have confirmed the location). No fooking respect:

Personally I'm on the Israeli "side" but that guy is doing nothing wrong whatsoever. He has every right to show support for Palestine and its people (something I agree with - I take issue when these people show support for Hamas and spout antisemitic views, which they can often do).

I didn't get through that whole video but it doesn't need to be 6 mins long. Here's how it should go, time stamped:

0.01: copper knocks on door
0.02: Hello copper, am I doing anything illegal?
0.15: after a friendly exchange, copper explains no, you're not doing anything illegal.
0.30: after another friendly exchange, you politely tell copper to fuck off your property and catch some real criminals.
0.35: kettle on, settle down for Antiques Roadshow / Netflix / whatever.

Absolutely fucking sick of seeing videos of dickhead coppers playing games with dickhead GoPro enthusiasts.

I am just annoyed that the POlice whine about stretched resources and undermanning then just drive past and have a word about something that has yet not and may not be a problem. If he was responding to a complaint raised then faie enough but he wasn't.

All very reminicent of when a bailiff visits and 2 cops come in tow "in case there is a breach of the peace" - same vibe

And the other question I'd have is say you draped a union flag out of your window would he be stopping and asking why as it could offend any passing - say - Republican Ireish supporters. Don't fly a city flag - a passing rag cop may stop and ask you to take it down in case a rag fan passing takes offence. THis is the license that PAtels laws has given them or so they think

I am just annoyed that the POlice whine about stretched resources and undermanning then just drive past and have a word about something that has yet not and may not be a problem. If he was responding to a complaint raised then faie enough but he wasn't.

All very reminicent of when a bailiff visits and 2 cops come in tow "in case there is a breach of the peace" - same vibe

And the other question I'd have is say you draped a union flag out of your window would he be stopping and asking why as it could offend any passing - say - Republican Ireish supporters. Don't fly a city flag - a passing rag cop may stop and ask you to take it down in case a rag fan passing takes offence. THis is the license that PAtels laws has given them or so they think

I agree with all that mate.

The pub down my street has a rag flag in their window. It offends me but I’ve never rang the police (I just never give them a penny of my custom and make a point of pissing on their wall on my way home from the game after a few beers)

I agree with all that mate.

The pub down my street has a rag flag in their window. It offends me but I’ve never rang the police (I just never give them a penny of my custom and make a point of pissing on their wall on my way home from the game after a few beers)

Try ringing them - you'd be laughed at. Better still do it on a Derby weekend saying you are offended at a time of "conflict" lol

Anyway this ain't a Police thread so......

You can justify anything in your own mind.
It doesn’t get problems solved though. To solve a dispute you need to see things from your opponents point of view.

You also need to have the intention to end the dispute though.

You can have awareness, and in Some cases even genuine empathy for the opposition, and still carry on regardless.

Which is precisely what the neo-Zionist wing of Israel does.

Some arsehole shouted Free Palestine early in the minute’s silence. Then somebody shouted something in Hebrew before the silence had ended. (I assume it was Hebrew and Geolocate have confirmed the location). No fooking respect:
Free Palestine was shouted after one second, sounded like it could have been from south stand. Then after 28 seconds someone shouted Am Yisrael Chai which translates to the people of Israel live, ref blew to end the silence straight away.

I had no idea that Palestinian gays have had to seek refuge in Israel, fearing for their lives, especially in fear of death from their own family members. A bit backward, but that's religion for you. Anyway nice of the Israelis to afford them shelter.

Their new policy is any Palestinian sets foot in Israeli land from the Gaza Strip will be shot dead.

Free Palestine was shouted after one second, sounded like it could have been from south stand. Then after 28 seconds someone shouted Am Yisrael Chai which translates to the people of Israel live, ref blew to end the silence straight away.
Noticed an Israel banner on the second tier digital flag display today. Not noticed one before.

A never ending bloodbath whilst I sit here in peace with fridge full of cider listening to Fleetwood mac. Sad times yet again when will it ever end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.