Middle East Conflict

No I agree I was just pointing out that going gung ho just leads to more deaths of your own soldiers etc. The world is vile. I can’t see an end to all the hatred everywhere.
As you say all incredibly depressing. And while humans have always been like this, the weaponry available now just makes everything way worse.

One of our partners at work is Israel based and a few of their account managers have been taken off our account as they've been enlisted by the military.

Looks like Israel are calling up a lot of their reserves, can't say I am up to date with everything that's going on but we work with this partner on a daily basis and that's hit home a lot as these are just normal folk with day jobs being pulled into the frontline.

One of our partners at work is Israel based and a few of their account managers have been taken off our account as they've been enlisted by the military.

Looks like Israel are calling up a lot of their reserves, can't say I am up to date with everything that's going on but we work with this partner on a daily basis and that's hit home a lot as these are just normal folk with day jobs being pulled into the frontline.
They are , but most are prity well trained , Isreal have compulsory Military conscription at 18 and are reservists untill 40

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.