Mike Dean

I thought he did very well for the most part, much prefer a ref who gives less than he should rather than more. Understood it was a derby and tried to let the game flow and that suited us.

ChicagoBlue said:
Thought he had a good game overall, but Rooney's two footed tackle only got a yellow, as did Welbeck's!! Tevez yellow was an absolute joke, but I'll take it, especially considering I expected about SEVEN minutes of injury time after the all the subs and nonsense in injury time!

Lot of yellows to stop it from boiling over, IMHO.

Exactly this, especially the Tevez decision baffling.

Since our last loss under Dean (2010 vs. Wolves) we've now won 11, drawn 2, and lost 0 so we can't complain too much but he did make some odd decisions and as usual Shrek + Giggs allowed to get away with murder. Shrek would have been sent off for that two-footed tackle at most other clubs.

Said in the in-match that it was a very uncharacteristic performance from Dean (in the first half at least), he's a good ref. I suppose everyone can get a bit funny at the Swamp with Rooney and Giggs and Slur and every other fucker and his dog in a tablecloth trying to ref the game for them though.

What about welbecks challenge on clichy?

Nailed on red if that was komps.

Welshit and Looney could have gone but he could have also ruled out the first for offside.

Take it, Take it!

Some **** on Talkshite, I think it was Saggers was demanding a red card for Sergio. Said he raised his hands.

Rags on the caf were going mad at Dean for giving us all the decisions. It just shows how much they are used to getting them and see it as their right.

Made a couple of dubious calls, but on the whole I thought he was very good, as he always is. The best referee in the Premiership by a distance for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.