Mike Dean

Best ref in the league for me. It's a derby match so I would hope things were a little more lenient. Yes, two footed lunges like Rooney's and Wellbeck's have been given red, I don't think they should with the frequency they seem too, so for me Dean got those right. The only thing I can really get pissed off at is the amount of complaining and whining Rooney, Giggs, et al give the Ref. All he needs to do is card the first player that does it. Wasn't it Barry that got retrospectively banned earlier this year for something he said? Jesus, what did he say to get that. You can obviously see the "Fuck off's" and "You ****'s" coming out of Rooney's and Gigg's mouth.

PaleBlue said:
Had a decent game, excepting the Tevez yellow.

Zabaleta was booked for a clean tackle late on. Jones was shit and definitely intimated by the red shite. Rooney clearly should have walked too. Also booked Silva for being pushed by Camel gob.

I think it really says it all, gave the better part of a minute past allotted stoppage time when United were down a goal at the end, but stopped Clichy's cross after about 10 seconds of stoppage time right before halftime. Our best bit of pressure in probably 10 minutes of play, and the ball is about to be sent into the box... whistle.

That's all you need to know about his performance, nevermind the Rooney red card that never was.

Don't give the fuckhead a bit of credit. We were the better team with the better players, better fans, and better performance. Our win was in spite of Mike Dean, not a damn bit because of it.

Sorry if already posted BUT how the Fu@k did he not send welbeck off
He was 3 yard away

Ric said:
Made a couple of dubious calls, but on the whole I thought he was very good, as he always is. The best referee in the Premiership by a distance for me.
The only ref I don't give any stick to.

Top , top ref

super_city_si said:
How giggs didnt get a booking is beyond me. Also stan fucking laurel the shitbag trying to get aguero to react...prick. He should have got booked. Lastly, granyshagger...already booked, commits a foul that is correctly awarded against him and jumps and stomps and then unleashes a torrent of fucking this and wanker that. Hoe many times does will the spud headed goon get away with it?

On the whole though i thpught he reffed it ok.

Yes , Giggs SHOULD have been booked ....

to be honest i thought City got a bit of rough deal from the ref with some of the bookings.

Must agree that he probably is the best ref around, but thought a couple of things that I thought he got wrong.

Thought he was right to book Rooney for the lunge, but why Giggs didn't get booked for his late challenge on Kompany or Welbeck didn't get one for his two footed lunge, I'm a bit mystified.

Also, at the end of the first half, pretty sure I've never seen a game stopped when some one is just about deliver a attack. But suppose when times up its up.

ChicagoBlue said:
Thought he had a good game overall, but Rooney's two footed tackle only got a yellow, as did Welbeck's!! Tevez yellow was an absolute joke, but I'll take it, especially considering I expected about SEVEN minutes of injury time after the all the subs and nonsense in injury time!

Lot of yellows to stop it from boiling over, IMHO.

He was awful. Yellow for Silva? WTF? No yellow for Giggs. No red for Rooney. No red for Wellbeck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.