Mike Summerbee you are legend

BigBarry said:
Lucky Toma said:
BigBarry.....rag. Deffo.

Mods, surely he's contravened the CoC by calling two blues a '****'?

I am not a rag but I really dont care.

If thats how someone posting their opinion is automatically labelled, Its a pretty sad indictment of this forum.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out then.. please ,that way>>>>>>>

salfordRed99 said:
Lucky13 said:
Summerbee made Redknapp and Yorke look like first years at secondary school , when Redknapp mentioned the money we've spent , his polite reply translated to common English was , " shut up you fucking wanker ".

Mike Summerbee embarrassed himself today. I know it, you lot know it and he knows it.

'we had 60% possession and more chances'......'im not in to stats'

'they're looking over their shoulders and know we're there'.... 8 points and a game in hand

'why was our goal a mystery goal'.... im not sure mike lets look at it again

moaning about showing rooneys goal repeatedly...... lets not talk about an overhead kick and the team that are running away with the league because mike summerbee wants to start shoutin about 2 teams being on the pitch and his false match stats.

Utd won with a stunning goal and we've got that clown cryin like a little kid, 'lets talk about city, we dominated this game, lets show our chances!'

You got beat you fucking bitter old twat, have a bit of decorum

I'm sure I won't be alone in saying fuck off you deluded rag twat

LoveCity said:
Embarrassing when he said we had more possession then Sky stats show 54% to them (though another outlet says 50/50) and he says "I don't believe in stats" or something. Love his passion but he is not being very level-headed.

Skysports Possession

Man U 54%
Man C 46%

Skysports website Possession

Man U 49.8%
Man C 50.2%

BBC website Possession

Man U 51%
Man C 49%

Stats are bull shit.

Re: Summerbee

Sky Blue said:
TheBigLad said:
Hilarious - everyone saying that he's embarrassed himself is a 'Rag'.

Grow up, tit.

"Everyone saying" ?....haha what a fucking girlie thing to say.....Not even subtle in your postings, red twat.

Are you 12 or 13?

HellasLEAF said:
ah I just want to give Summerbee a big hug.

that's a PROPER BLUE right there!!!!!!

Exactly! A proper blue right there. People watchin sky up and down the country were in tears.

Car crash tv

salfordRed99 said:
Lucky13 said:
Summerbee made Redknapp and Yorke look like first years at secondary school , when Redknapp mentioned the money we've spent , his polite reply translated to common English was , " shut up you fucking wanker ".

Mike Summerbee embarrassed himself today. I know it, you lot know it and he knows it.

'they're looking over their shoulders and know we're there'.... 8 points and a game in hand

moaning about showing rooneys goal repeatedly...... lets not talk about an overhead kick and the team that are running away with the league because mike summerbee wants to start shoutin about 2 teams being on the pitch and his false match stats.

Utd won with a stunning goal and we've got that clown cryin like a little kid, 'lets talk about city, we dominated this game, lets show our chances!'

You should listen to your own advice.

That's one embarrassing rant!

salfordRed99 said:
Lucky13 said:

you've quoted me why ? , when Summerbee answered Redknapp about money , he made him look like a the mug he his.

salfordRed99 said:
HellasLEAF said:
ah I just want to give Summerbee a big hug.

that's a PROPER BLUE right there!!!!!!

Exactly! A proper blue right there. People watchin sky up and down the country were in tears.

Car crash tv
Like anyone cares what Sky Sports Armchair Rags think!

Your opinions are disposable.
XD

I'm surprised they let Buzzer on,rag tv made the same mistake once & judging by what's been said the same thing happened.
Bet the 1st clueless twat that mentioned money got it rammed down his throat.
We should have got something out of the game & how the fuck shrek was still on the pitch after chasing after the ref & abusing him for 10 minutes is fuckin beyond me,he completely lost it & should have gone off well before he scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.