Mike Summerbee you are legend

salfordRed99 said:
Lucky13 said:
Summerbee made Redknapp and Yorke look like first years at secondary school , when Redknapp mentioned the money we've spent , his polite reply translated to common English was , " shut up you fucking wanker ".

Mike Summerbee embarrassed himself today. I know it, you lot know it and he knows it.

'we had 60% possession and more chances'......'im not in to stats'

This has been covered by the person who the put the poesseion stats from different sources up so it can be disputed.

'they're looking over their shoulders and know we're there'.... 8 points and a game in hand

He means long term this season and in future season to come we will only get better as the years go on this is the context he meant it in

'why was our goal a mystery goal'.... im not sure mike lets look at it again

Deflections that lead go goals happen quite a bit more so than over head kicks into the top corner? You tell me where the luck lies?

moaning about showing rooneys goal repeatedly...... lets not talk about an overhead kick and the team that are running away with the league because mike summerbee wants to start shoutin about 2 teams being on the pitch and his false match stats.

After match analysis is for both teams 50 50 you look into both teams fairly I understand this is hard to grasp as you are league leaders so only you should be discussed but it is about both teams not one

Utd won with a stunning goal and we've got that clown cryin like a little kid, 'lets talk about city, we dominated this game, lets show our chances!'

Having to request chances be shown of the other team in an after match analysis just shows the poor poor quality of it like i've said both teams need to be looked at

You got beat you fucking bitter old twat, have a bit of decorum

He's the ambassador for city and his team have just lost a local derby emotions come into play combine that with the poor after match analysis and constant replay of a goal sapping up time that is meant for the fair analysis would fustrate anybody also showing the goal back to him in the after match interview for another look was also laughable please think before you post.

Balti said:
Tomalonge said:
If you guys only heard how hard us rags were laughing at him you wouldn't be so pushy to accuse others of being a rag, just because they think he embarrassed himself.

I'm a rag, and he did, deal with it. Infact my eyes still aren't dry from laughing so hard.

Get a grip lads, you played well, we played slightly more clinically, that's all. I'm sure there's been many a red embarrassed on Sky, so get a grip, or a nice pair of spectacles.

we don't care what rag wankers think

at least he's alive and respected by his club, our fans and his peers

unlike that pisspot poster boy that drank himself to death that you probably idolise

enjoy your moment

they'll get fewer and fewer

Disgusting.

Balti said:
Tomalonge said:
If you guys only heard how hard us rags were laughing at him you wouldn't be so pushy to accuse others of being a rag, just because they think he embarrassed himself.

I'm a rag, and he did, deal with it. Infact my eyes still aren't dry from laughing so hard.

Get a grip lads, you played well, we played slightly more clinically, that's all. I'm sure there's been many a red embarrassed on Sky, so get a grip, or a nice pair of spectacles.

unlike that pisspot poster boy that drank himself to death that you probably idolise

enjoy your moment

George Best?

Idolised on the pitch, I wouldn't go to him for life advice though

Do you guys actually read what you type AND think it'll bother me?

Tomalonge said:

well just hope rooney scores an exciting overhead kick for you every week then.

cos he does fuck all else...maybe thats why it was soooooooo fucking quiet..

embarrassment to your team... at home the derby = silence...

fergie was right ...your fans are shite.

TheBigLad said:
Balti said:

enjoy your moment

Disgusting ****.

that's what I said to your mam

Tomalonge said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
I'd urgently speak to a Psychiatrist about that, if i were you.

Such OTT, hysterically unhinged reactions usually underlie deep, traumatic, psychotic tendancies.

Something you wish to share with us? ☺
Nothing else I can think of.

Got a good cure for split sides? I'm obviously beside myself and raging constantly. Wait, not raging, laughing.
Yes, i feared as much.

Your coat doesn't fasten up around the back does it? You're not classed as a danger to decent members of society?

samharris said:
Tomalonge said:

well just hope rooney scores an exciting overhead kick for you every week then.

cos he does fuck all else...maybe thats why it was soooooooo fucking quiet..

embarrassment to your team... at home the derby = silence...

fergie was right ...your fans are shite.
Bothered?

You need to work on your smack talk.

Today, I watched the Blues as I always do.

There's always a vocal 'Munich' to be heard and it's condoned by the majority because the majority sing the Tevez song.Now some tit on here is mocking George Best.

Full of class.I'm ashamed.

Tomalonge said:
Balti said:

enjoy your moment

George Best?

Idolised on the pitch, I wouldn't go to him for life advice though

Do you guys actually read what you type AND think it'll bother me?
And his efforts for the Drink Responsibly campaign can never be underestimated!

TheBigLad said:
Balti said:

enjoy your moment

Disgusting ****.

he was a fucking drunk and he abused a liver that another transplant patient missed out on.. best was the discusting ****...anyway i thought youd cried off home to mum..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.