Mike Summerbee you are legend

Mëtal Bikër said:
BigBarry said:
You are a ***** **** too.

Ill fucking do one, but I am clearly not a rag.

I am sorry you dont like the fucking facts
So that's TWO members of Bluemoon you've called a ****.

Want to try for one more? ☺ Go on, pick a Blue at random.
You clearly are a Rag and this feeble attempt at pretending to be a Blue is laughable and quite pathetic.

Random? Are you an idiot?

I have called 2 people **** in response to the calling me a ***** rag (which is far worse)....but go on, twist it to suit your agenda because you disagree with a post of mine.

Re: MIKE SUMMERBEE CITY LEGEND LOL

Made me cringe, yorke and redknapp nearly pissed their pants....not good buzzer

Lucky Toma said:
BigBarry.....rag. Deffo.

Mods, surely he's contravened the CoC by calling two blues a '****'?

I am not a rag but I really dont care.

If thats how someone posting their opinion is automatically labelled, Its a pretty sad indictment of this forum.

BigBarry said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
So that's TWO members of Bluemoon you've called a ****.

Want to try for one more? ☺ Go on, pick a Blue at random.
You clearly are a Rag and this feeble attempt at pretending to be a Blue is laughable and quite pathetic.

Random? Are you an idiot?

I have called 2 people **** in response to the calling me a ***** rag (which is far worse)....but go on, twist it to suit your agenda because you disagree with a post of mine.
That's because you are one.

'I'm sorry if you don't like the facts'

The main problem is that you have Yorke and Rednapp from the same genneration and Buzzer gives them what 35 yrs.
The fore mentioned twats along with the presenter( who the fuck was he) were talking around Buzzer as if he was not there. Now that to a guy of Mikes years and standing in the game is pure fucking ignorranse no matter how you try to wrap it up.
Sad thing is they did it last year with Franny who kicked off abit with Keys. So what we need is Noel on derby day to represent city.

Re: Summerbee

Thought Buzzer was remarkably restrained considering. Bit silly of him to make the point that we had more possession, but weren't Sky very quick to show the stats as soon as he said it (54% rags, 46% city). And everyone knew what he meant, that we did have a lot of decent possession.

Can understand Yorke being pleased as he's a rag but didn't think he pushed it too far. Redknapp was imo totally disrespectful, almost as if he was trying to wind Buzzer up, grinning like a Cheshire Cat and going on and on...and on about Rooney. WTF's his connection with the rags? Maybe he was pleased as it helps Spurs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.