Mike Summerbee you are legend

If you guys only heard how hard us rags were laughing at him you wouldn't be so pushy to accuse others of being a rag, just because they think he embarrassed himself.

I'm a rag, and he did, deal with it. Infact my eyes still aren't dry from laughing so hard.

Get a grip lads, you played well, we played slightly more clinically, that's all. I'm sure there's been many a red embarrassed on Sky, so get a grip, or a nice pair of spectacles.

salfordRed99 said:
Lucky13 said:
Summerbee made Redknapp and Yorke look like first years at secondary school , when Redknapp mentioned the money we've spent , his polite reply translated to common English was , " shut up you fucking wanker ".

Mike Summerbee embarrassed himself today. I know it, you lot know it and he knows it.

'we had 60% possession and more chances'......'im not in to stats'

'they're looking over their shoulders and know we're there'.... 8 points and a game in hand

'why was our goal a mystery goal'.... im not sure mike lets look at it again

moaning about showing rooneys goal repeatedly...... lets not talk about an overhead kick and the team that are running away with the league because mike summerbee wants to start shoutin about 2 teams being on the pitch and his false match stats.

Utd won with a stunning goal and we've got that clown cryin like a little kid, 'lets talk about city, we dominated this game, lets show our chances!'

You got beat you fucking bitter old twat, have a bit of decorum

Thats it ,a rag comes on here ranting.. why not rant on sadcafe as to why your home support was so shite..

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very quiet werent it... tick tock.

No way whatsoever was he embarassing.I thought it was a great show of passion and essentially he was right in what he said.
That possession stat is clearly misleading and includes over 5 mins of utd holding the ball in corner running the clock down.

Tomalonge said:
If you guys only heard how hard us rags were laughing at him you wouldn't be so pushy to accuse others of being a rag, just because they think he embarrassed himself.

I'm a rag, and he did, deal with it. Infact my eyes still aren't dry from laughing so hard.

Get a grip lads, you played well, we played slightly more clinically, that's all. I'm sure there's been many a red embarrassed on Sky, so get a grip, or a nice pair of spectacles.
Fuckin clueless,when your purple nosed lying twat of a manager was pulled up for abusing a women after the last derby you cunts thought that was funny aswell,so all it means is you scum laugh at some strange things.

Tomalonge said:

I'd urgently speak to a Psychiatrist about that, if i were you.

Such OTT, hysterically unhinged reactions usually underlie deep, traumatic, psychotic tendancies.

Something you wish to share with us? ☺

salfordRed99 said:
HellasLEAF said:
ah I just want to give Summerbee a big hug.

that's a PROPER BLUE right there!!!!!!

Exactly! A proper blue right there. People watchin sky up and down the country were in tears.

Car crash tv

Didn't take you long to get back from the swamp and join this forum you bitter rag.

Mike Summerbee is a respected legend even from some of Uniteds legends from the 60's including George Best who was his best mate.

Mike knows as well as everyone who watched the game we were the better team today and deserved some praise as people were banging on how we would park the bus yet it was YOU lot who parked the bus, we attacked you at every opportunity and United shat it every time we attacked you and to go to the swamp and play the way we did deserves some recognition.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Tomalonge said:

I'd urgently speak to a Psychiatrist about that, if i were you.

Such OTT, hysterically unhinged reactions usually underlie deep, traumatic, psychotic tendancies.

Something you wish to share with us? ☺
Nothing else I can think of.

Got a good cure for split sides? I'm obviously beside myself and raging constantly. Wait, not raging, laughing.

there is none more embarrassing than that bald c*nt Charlton (irony of his name is not lost with a big proportion of your fan base!)
anyone who has not seen the 66 wc final should watch and see how overrated BC was

bluemanc said:
Tomalonge said:

Fuckin clueless,when your purple nosed lying twat of a manager was pulled up for abusing a women after the last derby you cunts thought that was funny aswell,so all it means is you scum laugh at some strange things.
I found it funny personally? Don't think so mate.

Tomalonge said:

we don't care what rag wankers think

at least he's alive and respected by his club, our fans and his peers

unlike that pisspot poster boy that drank himself to death that you probably idolise

enjoy your moment

they'll get fewer and fewer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.