Mike Summerbee you are legend

mattbw7 said:
samharris said:
oh yes i forgot, your future up and coming players didnt get hamered 4-0 by west ham..silly me.
Pray tell,where is the next giggs,scholes,van der sar,neville coming from ??
surely not from your academy ??

Webber, Cleverly, Morrison, Lindegard, Da Silva twins, Smalling (he did ok yesterday) Nani, Pogba, I could go on, some we bought some we developed some arleady play in the prem, some are on the verge of the 1st team squad, Pogba and Morrison will take the route of the Carling Cup etc next season.

OMG nearly forgot Hernandez

well he is forgettable..does go missing against good opposition..you forgot bebe too....not on your duvet obviously.

I didnt forget Bebe, I just dont think he's part of our future, on Hernandez do you mean go missing like Tevez did yesterday, all he did was buzz around midfield, really effective.

Just to get back on track what the topic is actually about.
Sky led about the stats.
49.8 rags Possession
50.2 us

53.9 Territorial Advantage
46.1 us
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19762,11065_3349329,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/match ... 29,00.html</a>
That's on their own website.
They were wrong & they fabricated the stats they quoted to Buzzer,yes it wasn't 60% in our favour but it wasn't 54% in the rags favour.
Even the clowns that posted the youtube vids must see that,or possibly not.

mattbw7 said:
I didnt forget Bebe, I just dont think he's part of our future, on Hernandez do you mean go missing like Tevez did yesterday, all he did was buzz around midfield, really effective.

dont compare hernandez to tevez please, tevez can take on and beat players hernandez can not..goal hanger is all he is..watch all his goals if you dont believe me...theyre on youtube.

This so called wonder goal, was infact a side kick and the BEST overhead kick is still held by Denis Twuart (I Know I've not spelt his name right).

Our team did out play scum
End of

bluelady47 said:
This so called wonder goal, was infact a side kick and the BEST overhead kick is still held by Denis Twuart (I Know I've not spelt his name right).

End of

Yep ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

samharris said:
bluelady47 said:

End of

Yep ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

Howdy Sam, how`s Sussex today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.