Mike Summerbee you are legend

ROBSTA. what are you on about, it was a utd 11, best should have been in it, you do know that colin bell did not play for utd. ? i presume you never saw best.

We signed him up from Swindon Town,
Sha-la-Summerbee..
Little did we know he was England bound,
Sha-la-Summerbee..

Asked him where did he wanna play,
Sha-la-Summerbee..
He said Maine Road on a Saturday,
Sha-la-Summerbee..

Sha-la-la-la Summerbee,
The greatest centre forward in history,
Who the fuck is Matt Busby?
Georgie Best has got VD,
United 1 and City 3..

Get this going again!

Mike Summerbee is a legend. I know I wouldn't have sat there and said nothing.
Fuck sky, Redknapp and Yorke (what an ugly twat he is).

bluemike said:
Mike Summerbee is a legend. I know I wouldn't have sat there and said nothing.
Fuck sky, Redknapp and Yorke (what an ugly twat he is).

Yorke (what an ugly twat he is). Katie price said that too.;)

match facts are bollocks SSN had it at 50/50 possession.

Sky are just scared encase 'his majesty sir alex ferguson' does the same as he did to the bbc and stops talking to them and they miss when that big purple thing he calls his nose falls off.

well done to buzzer he can have andy gray's place imho.

What Buzzzer said was probably what most Blues wre thinking and wished they could say. For any rag to genuinely believe that they overrun us is just pure dellusion. The stats may show the scum had more possession but it doesn't show where they had possession. Some say it was embarrassing way Buzzer said, why? Isn't it embarrassing that slur alex won't speak to certain sections of the media? Surely, the greatest manager ever, from the greatest club ever can rise above it all. It is embarrassing that twitchers son who has no affinity towards trafford rangers nearly came on national tv. It's embarrassing that baconface even forgot a similar goal by another of his players so much was his eagerness to laud shrek. It was embarrassing to listen to the shite fans chanting granny shaggers name, the same fat prozzie shagger they wanted dead not so long ago.
To all you dirty infected red bastards that have crawled out of the woodwork in your jubilation over a win over little city who you're not worried about, GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR CLUB!. I wouldn't fucking dream dream on going on one of your forums even if on the day of a big defeat to your local rivals it was announced that you were being wound up and whiskey bugle had died.
Now fuck off you dirty infected scum bastards, back to you're sad, pathetic sky induced lives.

mattbw7 said:
I didnt forget Bebe, I just dont think he's part of our future, on Hernandez do you mean go missing like Tevez did yesterday, all he did was buzz around midfield, really effective.
The words clutching, straws spring to mind. Bacon face has produced how many players from developement. I would mean by that players who cost a couple of million, not ones who cost tens of millions.
Oh by the way fuck off rag ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.