Mike Summerbee you are legend

Re: Summerbee

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
cleavers said:
Once reported we can do something, we can't read every post. HIT THE REPORT BUTTON (as someone just did - and hey presto a mod clears it up)

GOD! We have to do everything ;o)

like a bloody communist state on here sometimes ;)

Well i never said United were the better team and i rarely agree with motd pundits that aren't Dixon (City fan). I think the teams were hard to separate and were eventually separated by and incredible goal. Back to Sumerbee, i don't believe that a pundit can't have an opinion "against the grain" just that he presented it in an awkward fashion for TV and gave the impression of bitterness which i'm sure most City fans don't want to be associated with.

It's not bitterness to be against the ludicrous amount of time talking about that goal It was as if City hadn't played there Was the usual Sky w*** fest about the rags Well done Buzzer for speaking up
We are told by that numbskull Gough on Talkshite vof Fergusons genius for picking Smalling ...erm were not the number 2 and 3 centre halves of theirs injured Wow what genius to pick the 4th choice one
YCMIU

With the quality of the goal in such an important match I don't think there can be complaints about the praise. It would have been the same if City had scored it. He complained about discussing United and as someone else in the thread pointed out the format is usually to discuss the winning team first.

No disrespect intended because it was a great goal..but what if nani or berbatov had scored it..??
wouldnt have had the fest we,ve had tbh.

Well the English media along with some supporters have the tendency to overhype homegrown players. An example of one of your is that Barry was the missing link at the World Cup and when he was fit everything was gonna click and no disrespect but that seemed ridiculous at the time and in the end proved to be just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.