Mike Summerbee.....

Blue legend who I've been fortunate enough to meet on a few occasions, lovely bloke always got time for you and a good chin-wag about the blues.

Wait, he was a pundit for last night on Sky? That surprises me, as I thought they would never pick him again.

strongbowholic said:
I love Buzzer, but got to say he needs to temper it now and then. A couple of cringes last night in my humble opinion.

This.
But on the other side I thought Uwe has done us proud with his punditry recently.

A legend but agree he is not a pundit - he is Crerand-esque in his extreme militant bias and I prefer a more level-headed but City loving pundit like Rosler. If he was a rag we'd demand he was taken off Sky.

Summerbee can obviously come across as being biased towards us.
Because he is thank god.
However, what he said last year on Sky at the derby has actually come true such as ,quote
''I'll tell you something now, they'll be looking over their shoulders now cos Manchester City are there. They're not too far away from being a real big force. And we are a force at the moment. And we will come here and we will TAKE THEM APART ONE DAY.''
Buzzer knew. And i for one love him to bits.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Roj2eqffes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Roj2eqffes</a>

Can't criticise his loyalty, but I don't like biased pundits. Seems a top man when he's doing things for City and the City website but seems a smug biased old man on Sky.

it would be like putting me in there with the likes of rednapp and neville.

it just wouldn't work, the guys blue through and through.

he says it how it is!... like a fan not some brown tonguer who has to be impartial because its sky spoil sports and we cant upset anyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.