Milan dangle Pato in front of Mancini in Adebayor swap deal

he's injury prone player and i don't think is a good idea to buy him cause we won't have what he is worth for.i do believe we have adebayor and he definitely is a better striker and i don't understand why Mancini doesn't want to play him when we need such players like him attack.

anyone who was at the game (Juve) last neet, will soon realise that Ads has to go as quickly as possible. quite simply, HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH'. his attatude on the pitch stinks. he actually had one of his better games, and it was still way below par. his work rate is pathetic, he can't win a challenge, and his arse is glued to the grass. Tevez was brilliant again, that's how you do it. it's not like Ads doesn't score many, but contributes with good play. he does neither.
pato is a good player, but not worth that kind of money, although i would welcome him, he's a better outlet than Ads. if we can just get Balotelli fit, and playing with Tevez, they could be a formidable partnership. but we only have those 2 (when both fit). we need another attacking option. i personally would go all out for Dzeko, big strong, good technique, knows where the goals are. Torres, too many injuries. Benzema, could work. but we need someone, please. and if there is a God, please stop f%cking our players up ..........

chuckbumblue said:
anyone who was at the game (Juve) last neet, will soon realise that Ads has to go as quickly as possible. quite simply, HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH'. his attatude on the pitch stinks. he actually had one of his better games, and it was still way below par. his work rate is pathetic, he can't win a challenge, and his arse is glued to the grass. Tevez was brilliant again, that's how you do it. it's not like Ads doesn't score many, but contributes with good play. he does neither.
pato is a good player, but not worth that kind of money, although i would welcome him, he's a better outlet than Ads. if we can just get Balotelli fit, and playing with Tevez, they could be a formidable partnership. but we only have those 2 (when both fit). we need another attacking option. i personally would go all out for Dzeko, big strong, good technique, knows where the goals are. Torres, too many injuries. Benzema, could work. but we need someone, please. and if there is a God, please stop f%cking our players up ..........

Adam Johnson has all the tools to be a top player for both us and country.

Whereas, your comments just make you sound like an ignorant tool.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
chuckbumblue said:

#Whispers this quietly#

Isn't "Ads" short for Adebayor rather than Adam Johnson?

Belletti was alright for Chelsea, and those twins over the road seem to be developing ok.

Anyway, I'd take Pato all day long over Adebayor. He knows the offside rule.

twinkletoes said:
monk1976 said:
Well yes obviously the roads... the roads go without saying. But apart from the aqueduct, the sanitation and the roads...

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:35 pm --

damnit you got in before me

Yes but I bet you can't name anymore.

Gláuber Leandro Honorato Berti. Legend.

pee dubya said:
If (when) Adebayor goes i think we need to bring someone in with a bit of height as a replacement. Tevez does a good job as a lone striker because of his strength, touch and determination, but if you're going to create this width using attacking fullbacks to get balls in the box, having Tevez, Silva and Pato in the box, not ideal. Obviously Balotelli is tall, don't know how good a header of the ball he is.

Dzeko or Torres obviously spring to mind.

Very true we need someone that is willing to make some runs with people like tevez, silva, milner, and others.... yes they need hight as well but we need someone with a harder work-rate. I don't see that from dzeko and Def not from Pato!

-- Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:46 am --

pee dubya said:
If (when) Adebayor goes i think we need to bring someone in with a bit of height as a replacement. Tevez does a good job as a lone striker because of his strength, touch and determination, but if you're going to create this width using attacking fullbacks to get balls in the box, having Tevez, Silva and Pato in the box, not ideal. Obviously Balotelli is tall, don't know how good a header of the ball he is.

Dzeko or Torres obviously spring to mind.

Very true we need someone that is willing to make some runs with people like tevez, silva, milner, and others.... yes they need hight as well but we need someone with a harder work-rate. I don't see that from dzeko and Def not from Pato!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 am --<br /><br />
Matty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

#Whispers this quietly#

Isn't "Ads" short for Adebayor rather than Adam Johnson?

Yes! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.