Millwall fan gets a smack

It's amazing the reaction of some people on here and it's how the police are able to get away with this type of crap, because he's a Millwalll fan it's Ok for the dibble to attack him in that manner. It's not and I hope the kid taked the WYP to the clearers.

My view's got nothing to do with who he supports, it's based on him being stupid. The copper shouldn't have hit him but what does he expect will happen if he squares up to someone who's bigger and harder........ when they are in their uniform at least!

Techno said:
My view's got nothing to do with who he supports, it's based on him being stupid. The copper shouldn't have hit him but what does he expect will happen if he squares up to someone who's bigger and harder........ when they are in their uniform at least!
I wasn't aiming my comment specifically at you, as for what he should expect? The other party to act within the law, even more so when they are in a uniform.

i fucking hate coppers when they abuse their right.

that coppers more of a hooligan then that lad.

and some of them wonder why they get called pigs.

like someone said before if the lad had done that he would be looking at time.

fucking disgrace.

If i was that copper i would of just clocked back and took his head off, mind you he got flawed with that jab so a full hook would of probly killed him.hahahaha.millwall scum

Typical fucking old bill abusing there power and I noticed how he chose to punch the smallest and youngest looking lad there.

Fucking bully who should be arrested himself and it would be a very different thread on here if that was a young City fan getting a slap.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The lad looked to be just talking to the copper (albeit probably gobbing off) and got a smack even though he wasn't threatening violence. Everyone's saying the lads a hooligan just because he's a Millwall fan? The hooligan's in the uniform.

The Policeman used reasonable force - the lad was advancing towards him fists clenched, twice, and gobbing off - he didnt hit him with the stick - he gave the little nipple exactly what his Dad should have done ages ago.
You might not like the police but surely you don't like the little tit more.<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 pm --<br /><br />
Colin_Bell said:
Typical fucking old bill abusing there power and I noticed how he chose to punch the smallest and youngest looking lad there.

Fucking bully who should be arrested himself and it would be a very different thread on here if that was a young City fan getting a slap.

No it wouldn't and if you were getting involved in trouble after a game it's only fair you can handle trouble back.

GaudinoMotors said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
The lad looked to be just talking to the copper (albeit probably gobbing off) and got a smack even though he wasn't threatening violence. Everyone's saying the lads a hooligan just because he's a Millwall fan? The hooligan's in the uniform.

The Policeman used reasonable force - the lad was advancing towards him fists clenched, twice, and gobbing off - he didnt hit him with the stick - he gave the little nipple exactly what his Dad should have done ages ago.
You might not like the police but surely you don't like the little tit more.

-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 pm --

Colin_Bell said:

No it wouldn't and if you were getting involved in trouble after a game it's only fair you can handle trouble back.

Its like talking to a brick wall, Gaudino. Like I said earlier in the thread, I can guarantee most of the ones slating the OB would be giving it the big'n if that copper there was a City fan hitting the mouthy kid. The kid would be getting slated and the City fan would be their new hero. That is a concrete, 100% fact and its all because its 'cool' or 'fashionable' to hate the police.

Pigeonho said:
GaudinoMotors said:
You might not like the police but surely you don't like the little tit more.

-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:42 pm --

Its like talking to a brick wall, Gaudino. Like I said earlier in the thread, I can guarantee most of the ones slating the OB would be giving it the big'n if that copper there was a City fan hitting the mouthy kid. The kid would be getting slated and the City fan would be their new hero. That is a concrete, 100% fact and its all because its 'cool' or 'fashionable' to hate the police.

Nothing to do with any hatred for the police it’s bullies I cant stand and that’s exactly what the copper is being here – Build it up however you like but the simple fact is that he’s abusing his position

Colin_Bell said:
Pigeonho said:

Nothing to do with any hatred for the police it’s bullies I cant stand and that’s exactly what the copper is being here – Build it up however you like but the simple fact is that he’s abusing his position

Maybe not for you, but I guarantee for the younger ones, the ones who are sticking up for the Millwall 'fan', they would be loving it if it was a City fan all clad in Stone Island giving that twat a push.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.