milner can join

S04 said:
LoveCity said:
Up our offer to 20,000,002, a packet of Monster Munch (Pickled Onion flavour, mmm), and a can of fizzy Vimto. I reckon O'Neill will jump at that considering he now has to sell Milner or face a stroppy player all season and the potential of Milner's value lowering as a result.

I have a feeling that we´ll try to offload some players as part exchange..

If so, then we should follow suit and inflate the value of our players beyond a reasonable level. Not that we will, we're far too kind, but for example Stevie's value should be jacked up to 13 mil and Onuoha's up to 6 mil.

LoveCity said:
S04 said:
I have a feeling that we´ll try to offload some players as part exchange..

If so, then we should follow suit and inflate the value of our players beyond a reasonable level. Not that we will, we're far too kind, but for example Stevie's value should be jacked up to 13 mil and Onuoha's up to 6 mil.

If we swap Ireland / Onuoha for Milner plus no doubt money we are just strengthening one of our rivals. Milner is worth £15,000 max and I would rather peservere with Ireland.

Great news, we are now in control of this transfer since we can just walk away leaving Villa with an unsettled player if they ask for too much money.

r.soleofsalford said:
i know hes a completely different type of player, but please city buy ozil just in case, i wouldnt want to see this lad in a rag shirt.

Could have swore you were dead.

-----------Toure----------
---Milner--- ---Johnson---
------------Silva------------

Great midfield. Balanced and hard working with the added bonus of having 2 players that fit the homegrown rule coming into place. For the right price Milner will prove to be a useful signing.

If Milner turns out to be worth half of what Villa want for him I'll be amazed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.