milner can join

LoveCity said:
S04 said:
I have a feeling that we´ll try to offload some players as part exchange..

If so, then we should follow suit and inflate the value of our players beyond a reasonable level. Not that we will, we're far too kind, but for example Stevie's value should be jacked up to 13 mil and Onuoha's up to 6 mil.

In what way are those prices jacked up ? The wonderful Titus is moving for about 5M in the case of Ned and 13M seems a fair price to me if a Club come in for Stevie and he isn't happy here -although I hope he is.

i8therags said:
Funny how O;neal came out with this the day after Bobby Mac showed an interest in Donovan..I think our boss is playing mind games.

Can't quite believe it...because I agree! Feels weird to be in the driving seat for a change and having a manager who knows how to 'play the game'.

If Ireland was at Villa and we came in they'd want £20 million. So by that token, if we are including Ireland in a deal we should greatly restrict any cash. At his best Ireland is twice the player Milner is.

masterwig said:
If Ireland was at Villa and we came in they'd want £20 million. So by that token, if we are including Ireland in a deal we should greatly restrict any cash. At his best Ireland is twice the player Milner is.

Top Post!

Milner is nowhere near the calibre of Ireland at his best.

AntMcfc said:
FFS he's such a shit player, not even worth my time.

So why bother posting?

Surprised to see you back on here after the roasting you got in June. You happy your wish to see Germany beat England was granted?

Has Daddy bought his little soldier a season ticket again?

Milner is a £13-15million player. At our prices it should be around £20million. If we pay anymore we are just stupid and lying down to the clubs who think they can take the piss with transfer fees.

We've been really stupid with a few so far (although not under Mancini!) :
Kaka is a £30-35million player; we offered up to and over £100million (absolutely ridiculous and set us up for the rest of our days to be ripped off by every fucker going!!).
Lescott is worth about £15million; we paid £22-24million.
Kolo is worth about £9million; we paid £16million.
Adebayor is about a £17(£20mill when he has his good games)million player; (Torres was £26mill, Manu isn't that good!); we paid £26million.
Santa Cruz is about a £5million player; we paid £17.5 million (dear oh dear!).
Robinho is worth about £15million; we paid £32.5million.
[Off the top of my head I can't think of anymore]

You'r talking 2 if not 3 really top class players in the price differences there!

SWPISHOME said:
masterwig said:

Top Post!

Milner is nowhere near the calibre of Ireland at his best.
Agreed,i've a funny feeling some on this thread ain't seen him at his best though.
I'm still struggling to find out exactly what Nedum did wrong.

20 Million plus an unwanted Squad Player is a logical price when you take everything in to account. i.e. Villa holding out for the money they know we've got.

I genuinely like Milner. He's more mature than his age might suggest and a Model Pro by all accounts. Certainly more intelligent than Ireland. A Player with major inconsistency throughout his City career.

20 Million plus someone going to Villa will do me. Hopefully someone who'll not give them the season that Dunnie did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.