Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Gamper_Trophy?wasRedirected=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Gam ... ected=true</a>

Zimidy said:
Barcelona+V+Manchester+City+Joan+Gamp+Trophy+BF60tx-Ft8Xl.jpg

:o)

Single-handedly carried us to another top 6 finish

That's what you said wasn't it,so how dose that make you a better team than us,u have just admitted without milner you fucked and he is goin somewhere even if hopefully it ain't to us.

Care to explain wider?

Peace Cup, what with Porto, Real Madrid and Juventus playing their full sides rather than beating some shitty Barcelona U-20 team. Besides Dunney plays for us now. That was your best player who has gone to a better team like Villa.

Can anyone think of a Villa player that would improve our team for next season?

Cos i can`t....

I will be gutted if we signed Milner,i just don`t think he would improve us.

Zimidy said:
We won't sell him. Or even if we do it will be for around £30m and Ireland, Onuoha and Richards. He's the best central midfielder on the market and thats why he will cost loads.
Unlike a lot of people on here, I really rate James Milner. Is he worth 30m, probably not. That said, he has a fine engine, a good eye for a pass and can cross a ball therefore would enhance our team. However as much as I feel he is a quality player, I also feel that if you genuinely think you think you can get 30 million, Ireland Richards AND Onouha in exchange it is clear you need to put the pipe down and walk away. Drugs are not the answer my friend, its just not worth it, no matter how grim life is down in burmingham. The long term health effects it will have on you are clear for all to see. The uk national drugs helpline will offer you clear and informative advice, the number is 0800 77 66 00. Either way fella I've never met you but I hope you can resist your urges and kick the bad stuff. Should you need any more motivation, take a look at the pictures below....

crystal-meth.jpg

endstage1.jpg

I dont know you from adam, but for the love of god JUST SAY NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.