Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
franksven said:
Think of players that if we signed, you would call a proper miracle.

One thought I had was "proper miracle"......a real miracle.

Real Madrid........Kaka.

not a bad shout that rammy :)

however, i don't think he would be a proper miracle.

For me your looking at players like Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney who have that sort of ilk about them.

do i think a player like messi, ronaldo, Rooney would join us, absolutely no chance.

However, my heart says an other thing.

Rammy Blue said:
franksven said:
Think of players that if we signed, you would call a proper miracle.

One thought I had was "proper miracle"......a real miracle.

Real Madrid........Kaka.
I hope not,when ever ive seen him ive not been impressed.

To me a miracle is Torres or Gerrard or possibly Silva.

I can see us getting Ibra etc....no miracle there.

Kaka? We dodged a bullet he's past his best.

Cobwebcat said:
To me a miracle is Torres or Gerrard or possibly Silva.

I can see us getting Ibra etc....no miracle there.

Kaka? We dodged a bullet he's past his best.

its a bit soon to say Kaka is past his best. agree he has had a bad season by his high standards,broken by injury,but i suspect that as the world cup goes on he will come into his own, "form is temporary but class is permanent" as they say. having said all that I really can't see kaka wanting to leave Real,or indeed Mourinho wanting to sell him.
for me,if we are talking "miracle" signings, I would go for Silva,as he is one most fans from other clubs would laugh and say we don't have a chance in hell,he would be a top class signing from the current best national team in europe, but on the face of it the signs are he would consider coming to us!

So He rekons Milner and Yaya done?

________ Barry ____ Yaya _______

Johnson _____ Milner _______ Silva

__________ Tevez ______________

I really don't fancy Milner as a left winger, he wasn't half the player he was last season when he used to play there.

Mancio said:
Kaka is no more a player at least from 3 years

I keep saying this but everyone seems to be drooling over the name alone. Kaka would a stupid risk to take given the money we'd be paying.

"Form is temporary, class is permanent" - unfortunately pace isn't permanent and Kaka has lost the yard which made him so special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.