Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebritykiller said:
Mancio said:
Kaka is no more a player at least from 3 years

I keep saying this but everyone seems to be drooling over the name alone. Kaka would a stupid risk to take given the money we'd be paying.

"Form is temporary, class is permanent" - unfortunately pace isn't permanent and Kaka has lost the yard which made him so special.

dont worry , mancini know kakà and his groin very very well....

Celebritykiller said:
Mancio said:
Kaka is no more a player at least from 3 years

I keep saying this but everyone seems to be drooling over the name alone. Kaka would a stupid risk to take given the money we'd be paying.

"Form is temporary, class is permanent" - unfortunately pace isn't permanent and Kaka has lost the yard which made him so special.

i'd chance it.

de niro said:
Celebritykiller said:

i'd chance it.

me too.....and what is with the obsession with players with pace, not every player has to have pace,as long as you have a mix, any team would accomodate a player who is still under 30 and can pick a pass from nothing....just look at Gazza, Zidane, Iniesta, Cantona....none of them blessed with blisstering pace but all able to operate at the top in the best leagues in the world and influence games, having pacy players around them to play the ball on to. put it this way, if you asked Ancelotti, Wenger,Taggart,Mancini and twitcher if they had the money and he wanted to come would you sign Kaka, i'm pretty certain every one of them would snap your hand off to get him

eastlands oasis said:
de niro said:
i'd chance it.

me too.....and what is with the obsession with players with pace, not every player has to have pace,as long as you have a mix, any team would accomodate a player who is still under 30 and can pick a pass from nothing....just look at Gazza, Zidane, Iniesta, Cantona....none of them blessed with blisstering pace but all able to operate at the top in the best leagues in the world and influence games, having pacy players around them to play the ball on to. put it this way, if you asked Ancelotti, Wenger,Taggart,Mancini and twitcher if they had the money and he wanted to come would you sign Kaka, i'm pretty certain every one of them would snap your hand off to get him

if you are looking for a player without pace but who can pick an assist (or a goal) out of nothing then you can get ronaldinho for free.

kakà was great just thank to his pace , that never has cause his groin.

eastlands oasis said:
and what is with the obsession with players with pace

Didn't you know? Pace, tracking back and 'putting a shift in' are the only desirable qualities in a modern day footballer.

Skill has no place for some it seems.

Kaka's game is about pace, simple. Close control, skill, technique, creativity... but the pace to move past his man and run through the middle is what made him stand out.

Without his pace he is no more than a playmaker, and there are younger, hungrier, cheaper and arguably better pure playmakers out there than Kaka

Mancio said:
Celebritykiller said:

dont worry , mancini know kakà and his groin very very well....

Hahaha read it in the M&S advert voice ;)

Celebritykiller said:
Kaka's game is about pace, simple. Close control, skill, technique, creativity... but the pace to move past his man and run through the middle is what made him stand out.

Without his pace he is no more than a playmaker, and there are younger, hungrier, cheaper and arguably better pure playmakers out there than Kaka

Spot on but he hasn't necessarily lost the pace forever, just needs to get 100% fit.

reading this is like watching an old episode of Ted Rodgers' 3-2-1. It's a little bit annoying but I like it, whoever guesses the superstar signing will win my dusty bin!! ;)

I think its Ronaldo BTW

charliebigspuds said:
reading this is like watching an old episode of Ted Rodgers' 3-2-1. It's a little bit annoying but I like it, whoever guesses the superstar signing will win my dusty bin!! ;)

I think its Ronaldo BTW

may be

its messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.