Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
charliebigspuds said:
reading this is like watching an old episode of Ted Rodgers' 3-2-1. It's a little bit annoying but I like it, whoever guesses the superstar signing will win my dusty bin!! ;)

I think its Ronaldo BTW

may be

its messi

It could be Torres..

or Vassell

bluemonkey71 said:
A proper miracle.

Aguero, Kaka, Ibra, Silva or Torres

Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney - absolutley no effin chance

I think the miracle could be Torres but only because reports are suggesting that 2 weeks ago Silva had no interest in joining us but after speaking to the likes of Torres he is now willing to come. Reports have suggested that Torres has even said that "City are the next big thing in the Prem" which makes you think if Torres truly believes that surely he would want a slice of the action himself?

OrigamiNinja said:
bluemonkey71 said:
A proper miracle.

Aguero, Kaka, Ibra, Silva or Torres

Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney - absolutley no effin chance

I think the miracle could be Torres but only because reports are suggesting that 2 weeks ago Silva had no interest in joining us but after speaking to the likes of Torres he is now willing to come. Reports have suggested that Torres has even said that "City are the next big thing in the Prem" which makes you think if Torres truly believes that surely he would want a slice of the action himself?
could defo be on the cards!!! if you were torres surely the city project would interest you???? considering the shit going on at liverpool and the players we are hopefully signing he must be slightly interested??

richards30 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
could defo be on the cards!!! if you were torres surely the city project would interest you???? considering the shit going on at liverpool and the players we are hopefully signing he must be slightly interested??

If I was in Torres shoes it would depend on what options I had. If Barca were in they would be my 1st choice. If Chelsea were in I would definitely be tempted given they are current champions and have Champions League football next season. However if my options were simply stay at Liverpool or go to City then it would be City every time given the current situations of both clubs!

The only player worldwide that would be a 'miracle' if we signed would be Messi - I can't see him ever leaving Barca.

All other players are players we could sign, however unprobable!

I think he could be a bit of a fletcher for us box to box not the most technichal but plenty of work rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.