Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
Miami Weiss said:
Hope this fizzles out.

sorry fella, at the moment it has no chance of fizzling out!

I agree Freestyler, I think this is a done deal. Just a case of Villa squeezing as much money of us as they can.... similar situation to the Lescott deal

i think milner would be a great signing but just not at the money mentioned!! i think the £20m first offer was about the max he`s worth to be fair!!

keemcfc said:
If we pay more for Milner than we did for Tévez then this whole thing will just be a laughing stock.
agreed!! we got get ozil for less than the money being banded around for milner!!!

Were gonna get massively ripped off here with this one, as we did with Lescott.

Milner has a lot of a ability but i don't think he would really improve us if we do end up bringing in the likes of Toure, Krasic, Silva etc

IMO we met his maximum price tag with our opening bid, 25-30 million is just ridiculous.

The Fixer said:
Marwood pushing this one through apparently so imo milner will be a city player...

I don't rate Milner myself, but every club needs someone with the balls to back his own judgement and push for it. I hope he's right about Milner and he goes on to prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.