Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be a good signing, even if he seems like a "blah" signing on paper. As someone has said, he could become a Fletcher-like figure for us, all over the midfield and putting 100% into every match. We need some of these players in addition to our foreign imports.

why do city fans say they dont want the worthy young player of the year 09/10?? What the buck did you make of the pursuit of billy jones and jermaine easter??

Goats left knee said:
why do city fans say they dont want the worthy young player of the year 09/10?? What the buck did you make of the pursuit of billy jones and jermaine easter??

Well over priced mate,that's why I don't want him.

LoveCity said:
He would be a good signing, even if he seems like a "blah" signing on paper. As someone has said, he could become a Fletcher-like figure for us, all over the midfield and putting 100% into every match. We need some of these players in addition to our foreign imports.

I wouldn't really compare him to Fletcher, this guy is far more talented, dribbles past people, passes and crosses accurately off both feet, scores loads of goals from outside the area. Although I think 30m would be crazy money, I can't explain how Milner's ability has become so under-rated by people on here. for me, he's a very strong, skilful, versatile attacker and midfielder. the hard work is just the icing on the cake.

johnny on the spot said:
Milner's an excellent player. Really like him. But if we pay £30m we're insane.

Fair point, but seriously, in the scheme of things £30m is nothing to our owners. Don't worry about the fees, just sit back and enjoy it.

Ntini77 said:
Maybe he's our new left back..........................
Not that far fetched, but he can play as a right back...

I think Mancini would play him on the left wing though, if it was up to me, for the fees being mentioned on here, I'd just keep SWP.

Goats left knee said:

I thought it was Jones and Izale McLeod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.