Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1970IrlamBlue said:
I like the way that we don't appear to have raised our initial bid - I'm sure Villa thought they could get us to pay more even though we have already offered them a good deal. I don't suppose his World Cup form has inflated his price. I'm personally not bothered if we get him.

I feel the same way, it's a meh type of signing for me. But imthe same about Yaya, saying that I've not seen him play that much tbh so...

fuck Milner off

he's not a footballer , he's just a cross country runner who can kick a football a bit

Thank god looks like we are walking on this one. I couldnt be happier tbh, hes a midtable player definately not champions league quality. We offered £18 million and wont go any higher, which is a good thing as hes only actuall worth £12 - £15 million if that.

hi all, i've been following the forums for some time and feel I should just add my opinion.

I don't understand all of you who say milner is average at best!!! He is a class footballer who can play in a vast amount of positions (very well). Unfortunately I live in a house with 2 big villa fans so have seen alot of him and all I can say is that if we get this guy it will be a BIG coup! He's proved it all season and I feel he will be england's best player in years to come.

Villa fans are absolutely gutted of the thought he will will leave....and rightly so, he is an excellent prem player who gives his all with great tekkers, for example, his wonder strike against sunderland.

Trust me this would be a fantastic signing, the england games didn't prove his worth..but at the end of the day they were all shite, although against slovenia he was englands best player by a country mile!

That is all cheers!

alera said:
Thank god looks like we are walking on this one. I couldnt be happier tbh, hes a midtable player definately not champions league quality. We offered £18 million and wont go any higher, which is a good thing as hes only actuall worth £12 - £15 million if that.

betcha anything he joins next week.

one story saying it's 'in doubt' vs a million saying it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.