Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the season there was a wish-list thread. At the time we were linked with Milner, but hadn't yet been linked to Toure

My entry included Toure and Milner. So I shall be really happy if we can bring Milner to City

Industry, and Assists. Rare to find a player who delivers both. We've got Tevez up front, and now Toure and perhaps Milner in midfield who are "all-rounders". That would make us very difficult to play against.

10.Goater_Legend said:
leewill31 said:
i have to disagree ireland and millner are 2 completely different players on so many levels and milner being the better imho.
Fair enough, but £28m worth?

no but it seems the price we have to pay for british based players of a premiership side were there manger would rather not see a player leave making them weaker thus making us stronger.

Marvin said:
At the end of the season there was a wish-list thread. At the time we were linked with Milner, but hadn't yet been linked to Toure

My entry included Toure and Milner. So I shall be really happy if we can bring Milner to City

Industry, and Assists. Rare to find a player who delivers both. We've got Tevez up front, and now Toure and perhaps Milner in midfield who are "all-rounders". That would make us very difficult to play against.
Hmm, true point.

leewill31 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Fair enough, but £28m worth?

no but it seems the price we have to pay for british based players of a premiership side were there manger would rather not see a player leave making them weaker thus making us stronger.

im sure m.oneill will find someone better than milner with 28 million in his pocket.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
bluemoon201164 said:
without the pace.

So would bellamy be shit without pace? No. Its about mentality. I would rather have sheringham than agbonlahor.

no bellamy would'nt be shit without his pace,but he would'nt be that good either.

bluemoon201164 said:
leewill31 said:

im sure m.oneill will find someone better than milner with 28 million in his pocket.

-- Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm --

Cityisland said:
So would bellamy be shit without pace? No. Its about mentality. I would rather have sheringham than agbonlahor.

no bellamy would'nt be shit without his pace,but he would'nt be that good either.
Craig Bellamy is a very good footballer whos reputation goes before him.

He would be one of the most celebrated players in the league if he had been at the rags his entire career.

That is a crazy stance on his ability.

bluemoon201164 said:
leewill31 said:

im sure m.oneill will find someone better than milner with 28 million in his pocket.

Cityisland said:

He will probably make Villa stronger by buying several players after all they are a bit short on numbers.

Fans are excited about Silva but he might not settle at all. Milner would have no problem. That's important. You need a core group of players who know what they are going to face at a mid-week night game at Sunderland etc

Cityisland said:
bluemoon201164 said:

Craig Bellamy is a very good footballer whos reputation goes before him.

He would be one of the most celebrated players in the league if he had been at the rags his entire career.

That is a crazy stance on his ability.

not doubting his ability mate,just saying if you took away his pace,he would'nt be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.