Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Fans are excited about Silva but he might not settle at all. Milner would have no problem. That's important. You need a core group of players who know what they are going to face at a mid-week night game at Sunderland etc

THIS.

We need experienced players, that arent old. We only have three players over 30.

bluemoon201164 said:
Cityisland said:
Craig Bellamy is a very good footballer whos reputation goes before him.

He would be one of the most celebrated players in the league if he had been at the rags his entire career.

That is a crazy stance on his ability.

not doubting his ability mate,just saying if you took away his pace,he would'nt be as good.

LOL. So u r saying that if you take away a particular players strongest attribute they wouldnt be as good. No shit Sherlock.

pbibs said:
bluemoon201164 said:
not doubting his ability mate,just saying if you took away his pace,he would'nt be as good.

LOL. So u r saying that if you take away a particular players strongest attribute they wouldnt be as good. No shit Sherlock.

pmsl!

milner is a good player but is not worth the 28 million price tag but i do think he will be even better in years to come , as long as he fulfils his potential and i think were the perfect club to do that. Hi everyone im new to the forum :)

Had a look for this Villa Talk ITK comment and couldn't find it.

But found plenty of Villa fans debating whether Ireland would be a good replacement. I am not sure we can afford to let ireland go. He had a bad season last season and seemed to lose confidence / will. But the season before he was brilliant. I think the system we played last season didn't help him. If Ireland if happy to fight for his place, he should stay because there's no guarantee that Silva will quickly find his feet, and he might play on the right anyway.

Marvin said:
Had a look for this Villa Talk ITK comment and couldn't find it.

But found plenty of Villa fans debating whether Ireland would be a good replacement. I am not sure we can afford to let ireland go. He had a bad season last season and seemed to lose confidence / will. But the season before he was brilliant. I think the system we played last season didn't help him. If Ireland if happy to fight for his place, he should stay because there's no guarantee that Silva will quickly find his feet, and he might play on the right anyway.

this is my problem with ireland he is to one dimensional in his own thinking and seems unwilling to adapt to any other role this is why i stated earlier even though the price is stupid milner is more of the all round player mancini is looking for.

leewill31 said:
this is my problem with ireland he is to one dimensional in his own thinking and seems unwilling to adapt to any other role this is why i stated earlier even though the price is stupid milner is more of the all round player mancini is looking for.

I think that's bang on... he should be able to absolutely kill it on the right of a three, or the left of a four (in fact I've seen him play brilliantly on the left several times), but he makes a big fuss about being played out of position. free your mind stevie, you have the talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.