Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
email just sent out of AV says Milner to fly out with team mates to play in Portugal this week.

Think he might stay at AV

Not bothered whether he comes or not. Average player with an inflated reputation that made him overrated and made out to be something he isn't after a great season.

citygirl77 said:
email just sent out of AV says Milner to fly out with team mates to play in Portugal this week.

Not a chance imo. O'Neill needs the money, and won't want a player who doesn't want to be there. Their only option is to sell. We might leave it til the last week of the window instead of paying too much, but it should go through

citygirl77 said:

what he wont sign because he's going to portugal ''nonsense'' if thats the case city wont sell anyone who went to the states

citygirl77 said:

Hopefully, it's pointless paying £25 mill+ for a guy who will struggle to get on the bench, yet alone our first team...

As you can tell I'm not that bothered about him.

keemcfc said:
citygirl77 said:

Hopefully, it's pointless paying £25 mill+ for a guy who will struggle to get on the bench, yet alone our first team...

I'm with you on this don't want to see him here, he's overated and over priced.

Big Ned said:
Milner will be done as the window closes. It's this season's Lescott.

It's not really though is it, as O'Neill has said Milner will go once we reach the right price whereas Moyes was adamant that Lescott wouldn't be leaving no matter what

citygirl77 said:
keemcfc said:

I'm with you on this don't want to see him here, he's overated and over priced.

I truly despair of the utter lack of knowledge of our fans sometimes.

If we buy Milner for 20+ million and Ozil gets bought for the quoted 10-15 million then we'll have made one of the worse deals in recent memory.

I really hope we can just forget about him and move on to another target (If we even need a new signing in midfield, which i don't think we do).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.