Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Every club "needs cash" but villa are in a healthy position imo.
Not so. They posted a large pre-tax loss last financial year (£46m off the top of my head).

They are in the forms of loans issued to the owner (Lerner). Villa are financially healthy. Lerner only bought the club for £56m (or close to). He would make probably treble his money back if he decided to sell.

Villa do have a decent sized amount of money to spend on transfers. The issue has been the wage bill. Average players on very good money. Wages to Turnover is about 84%. Lerner wants Villa to be self sufficient in time, therefore we need wages to come down.

We are not going to strengthen from having Milner, and Villa will strengthen if they get Ireland, as well as having the money to spend on two or three players equally as good as Milner.

no deal.

If MON is taking the piss i'd walk away and tell the press why were not being held to ransom.

keemcfc said:
We are not going to strengthen from having Milner, and Villa will strengthen if they get Ireland, as well as having the money to spend on two or three players equally as good as Milner.

Man I just dont get it, explain this to me.

Bluestones said:
Hard to see how Ireland could improve any team the way he has played the last 12 months. Deal.
Same Milner is a far better player than ireland. Ireland has been total shit in pre season aswell but so has everybody else so hes got away with it.

some people on here really are fukin clueless... get rid of Ireland, he has been utter shite for a good year now and obviously hasnt got the bollox to deal with serious competition, while Milner is an exceptional pro who is only going to get better and English - sorry when did Ireland win young platyer of the season in the entire Prem. league??!!!

I'd take that deal no probs...people really need to get off their idiotic horse and smell the roses...<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
Ireland_for_pm said:
Bluestones said:
Hard to see how Ireland could improve any team the way he has played the last 12 months. Deal.
Same Milner is a far better player than ireland. Ireland has been total shit in pre season aswell but so has everybody else so hes got away with it.

Better change your name mate!!!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Bluestones said:

haha your name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.