Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
bluemoon201164 said:
yes he does play behind the striker or strikers,but he also plays in the midfield aswell.and no he would'nt take tevez or silva's place.not yet anyway.but if we played him in our midfield where ozil as played alot he would get a place.also depends what system rm plays this season,will he go with a 3 man mid or a 4.my oppinion is he could play in a 3 or a 4 man mid an get a place.

Ozil hasnt played as a holding midfield player though. If he has its not been for Germany or Bremen.

and we have Yaya, Dejong, and yes Barry who play that role better. He is an attacking player no matter how you dress it up he gets forward, and at the moment we have people to play their and if one gets forward you need one to hold the middle. To bring him in would make no sense, we would have to change formation to fit him in and thats never a good idea.

i no he aint a defensive midfielder mate,but he his better than the attacking midfielders we have who play in our midfield.end of subject.

i need a drink.

a friend of mine who's a villa fan says the only thing holding this deal up is the amount of pay off superman wants from city

okstate99 said:
kippax23 said:
a friend of mine who's a villa fan says the only thing holding this deal up is the amount of pay off superman wants from city

His loyalty fee?

Would we have to subdize his wages for Villa?
i reckon thats what ireland would be after

It's all gone a little quiet on this deal.

Milner has had a 'back injury' over the past week and hasn't been involved in any of our (poor) pre-season games.

Personally I think Milner and O'Neill have just about had enough of each other and all this talk and they both want the deal done.

I'm really hoping we get £20m and Ireland. Superb deal for us, not sure about you guys, but as money isn't really an option it's nothing to really worry about.

FishFoot said:

Milner has had a 'back injury' over the past week and hasn't been involved in any of our (poor) pre-season games.

Personally I think Milner and O'Neill have just about had enough of each other and all this talk and they both want the deal done.

I'm really hoping we get £20m and Ireland. Superb deal for us, not sure about you guys, but as money isn't really an option it's nothing to really worry about.
I would be delighted with that deal. Ireland is one of the most over rated players in the league IMO.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
FishFoot said:

I would be delighted with that deal. Ireland is one of the most over rated players in the league IMO.

I'd like to give Ireland one more season to see which version of him turns up. If it's 'Superman' he'll fit brilliantly with Silva, if it's last season's half hearted, ball waster, he can sod off at Christmas.

ste.sully said:
bobmcfc said:
lets get kaka instead ;)
Yep, now Kaka is 85% off his asking price 18 months ago.

Bargain I say, eh?

What tosh. Hardly see Kaka running up and down the pitch, giving the side a bit of energy. If we want Kaka, we should sign him aswell. Forget him i'd say - i've had enough of tempramental Brazilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.