Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulmcfc2703 said:
FishFoot said:
It's all gone a little quiet on this deal.

Milner has had a 'back injury' over the past week and hasn't been involved in any of our (poor) pre-season games.

Personally I think Milner and O'Neill have just about had enough of each other and all this talk and they both want the deal done.

I'm really hoping we get £20m and Ireland. Superb deal for us, not sure about you guys, but as money isn't really an option it's nothing to really worry about.
I would be delighted with that deal. Ireland is one of the most over rated players in the league IMO.
City do not want to pay a penny over 20m so I doubt we would give you a 12-15m player on top. If Ireland is in the deal it will be about 8m cash on top.

if Ireland was gonna go to villa and milner come to us, id expect villa to be giving us 8m on top. not the other way round. bad business. milner is way overrated.

theevilweasel said:
ste.sully said:
Yep, now Kaka is 85% off his asking price 18 months ago.

Bargain I say, eh?

What tosh. Hardly see Kaka running up and down the pitch, giving the side a bit of energy. If we want Kaka, we should sign him aswell. Forget him i'd say - i've had enough of tempramental Brazilians

'Literally' not fit enough to wipe Milner's arse.

Milner pushes us on to that next level, without even more pressure being systematically applied from both within and outside, in terms of another so-called superstar.

Kaka had his chance. We missed the biggest fook-up in football history.

gariah said:
if Ireland was gonna go to villa and milner come to us, id expect villa to be giving us 8m on top. not the other way round. bad business. milner is way overrated.
or we could ask for Milner + £20mil for Jo. PMSL

I really dont get why people rate Ireland so highly.

Ireland's had one good season in five, and is very overrated himself going missing in derby games on a regular basis.

Milners a better player, end of. Diferent type of player but more reliable. Ireland plus £12m is about fair.

Maybe this delay is a calculated tactic. As soon as we give our money to Villa, it will kick start a transfer chain the other teams are hoping for. We give to villa, they then give a chunk to spurs and other(s), they then buy/sell etc etc...

Seems like their is a queue at the bus stop of transfers here and City are in the driving seat. The less time we give to the other english teams to materialise their deals the better it is for us. Simples....

Hope Ireland is not part of the deal and stays with us for at least one more season.

bluesoup said:
Maybe this delay is a calculated tactic. As soon as we give our money to Villa, it will kick start a transfer chain the other teams are hoping for. We give to villa, they then give a chunk to spurs and other(s), they then buy/sell etc etc...

Seems like their is a queue at the bus stop of transfers here and City are in the driving seat. The less time we give to the other english teams to materialise their deals the better it is for us. Simples....

Hope Ireland is not part of the deal and stays with us for at least one more season.

i agree with your post

Randy Lerner will be at Villa on Friday and i assume he's over to get this deal done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.