Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should tell villa to go fuck them selves.then go an buy OZIL for 12-15 million.

ozil is shit loads better than milner anyway.

Can some on let me in on the position that Ozil would play if we bought him. It makes no sense for us to sign him.

sniff said:
Can some on let me in on the position that Ozil would play if we bought him. It makes no sense for us to sign him.

from what i have seen of him he can play anywhere along the midfield,an in behind a striker.

bluemoon201164 said:
sniff said:

from what i have seen of him he can play anywhere along the midfield,an in behind a striker.

But we dont need that type of player. we saw last season that Tevez plays around that position, and Silva can play their. Milner is an option on the left that Ozil isnt going to offer. No point buying him just because he is for sale, he wouldnt have a place in the team.

although anything over £20m for Milner makes me question the inteligence of some of the board

sniff said:
bluemoon201164 said:

But we dont need that type of player. we saw last season that Tevez plays around that position, and Silva can play their. Milner is an option on the left that Ozil isnt going to offer. No point buying him just because he is for sale, he wouldnt have a place in the team.

although anything over £20m for Milner makes me question the inteligence of some of the board

if we bought ozil he would walk straight in to the 1st eleven.the lad is pure class. so who in our midfield would keep him out?

bluemoon201164 said:
sniff said:

if we bought ozil he would walk straight in to the 1st eleven.the lad is pure class. so who in our midfield would keep him out?

well you tell me, i asked the question. But no if we are still in the market for a striker i dont see where he would play. and who he would keep out.

sniff said:
bluemoon201164 said:

well you tell me, i asked the question. But no if we are still in the market for a striker i dont see where he would play. and who he would keep out.

players ozil could keep out of our midfield..a.johnson..bellamy..swp..barry.

bluemoon201164 said:
sniff said:

so hes a winger now ??

Yo dont have a clue what position ozil plays do you, just admit it.

sniff said:
bluemoon201164 said:

so hes a winger now ??

Yo dont have a clue what position ozil plays do you, just admit it.

ozil can play out wide yes.you have not seen ozil play much i see.other wise you would no he can play anywhere across the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.