Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
sniff said:
Can some on let me in on the position that Ozil would play if we bought him. It makes no sense for us to sign him.

it does'nt matter, it just stops anyone else getting him.

I disagree. Whats the point of having unhappy footballers at a club. If bert rates him sign him Yes! But not to hold him prisoner. Madness!

jim_tolmies_perm said:
de niro said:
it does'nt matter, it just stops anyone else getting him.

I disagree. Whats the point of having unhappy footballers at a club. If bert rates him sign him Yes! But not to hold him prisoner. Madness!
I urr... think de niro was urr... jok... ahh I'll leave it.

bluemoon201164 said:
sniff said:
so hes a winger now ??

Yo dont have a clue what position ozil plays do you, just admit it.

ozil can play out wide yes.you have not seen ozil play much i see.other wise you would no he can play anywhere across the midfield.

id say its you who hasnt seen him, since anyone who has will have no doubt he plays as an attacking mid behind the striker. many players can play across thie middle, more because the German national and his club dont play typical wingers, so he has a free role behid the strikers no matter where he plays in the five man midfield, but i havent seen him play that role, and i do watch.

The players you suggested he was far better than, apart from barry, who i may also add plays in a different position, are wingers. so then lets get to the crux of the issue, what players would he keep out of the starting 11. and pls just the players in his position. Hes better than Bridge, but i doubt he would worry him for a starting place.

It seems like we're just waiting to finish the Balotelli deal before we continue with Milner.

Ozil has already said hes not leaving.

Gourcuff on the other hand looks like he could be an option, after his dad admitted he was invited and went on a tour of CoMs facilities. I rate him much more highly than Milner or Ozil.

sniff said:
bluemoon201164 said:
ozil can play out wide yes.you have not seen ozil play much i see.other wise you would no he can play anywhere across the midfield.

id say its you who hasnt seen him, since anyone who has will have no doubt he plays as an attacking mid behind the striker. many players can play across thie middle, more because the German national and his club dont play typical wingers, so he has a free role behid the strikers no matter where he plays in the five man midfield, but i havent seen him play that role, and i do watch.

The players you suggested he was far better than, apart from barry, who i may also add plays in a different position, are wingers. so then lets get to the crux of the issue, what players would he keep out of the starting 11. and pls just the players in his position. Hes better than Bridge, but i doubt he would worry him for a starting place.

yes he does play behind the striker or strikers,but he also plays in the midfield aswell.and no he would'nt take tevez or silva's place.not yet anyway.but if we played him in our midfield where ozil as played alot he would get a place.also depends what system rm plays this season,will he go with a 3 man mid or a 4.my oppinion is he could play in a 3 or a 4 man mid an get a place.

bluemoon201164 said:
sniff said:

yes he does play behind the striker or strikers,but he also plays in the midfield aswell.and no he would'nt take tevez or silva's place.not yet anyway.but if we played him in our midfield where ozil as played alot he would get a place.also depends what system rm plays this season,will he go with a 3 man mid or a 4.my oppinion is he could play in a 3 or a 4 man mid an get a place.

Ozil hasnt played as a holding midfield player though. If he has its not been for Germany or Bremen.

and we have Yaya, Dejong, and yes Barry who play that role better. He is an attacking player no matter how you dress it up he gets forward, and at the moment we have people to play their and if one gets forward you need one to hold the middle. To bring him in would make no sense, we would have to change formation to fit him in and thats never a good idea.

2 Words.

Adam Johnson

He's already good enough for our standard and let him become a world class player this season instead of wasting £30m on Milner.

bluejonny94 said:
2 Words.

Adam Johnson

He's already good enough for our standard and let him become a world class player this season instead of wasting £30m on Milner.

Pretty sure Milner/Gourcuff would play behind our strikers.

pienaar would be fantastic , he has a good workrate and a sort of attacking attitude.Although he is around 29 he can do us a good job for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.