Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

OrigamiNinja said:
Our biggest problem last season was a lack of mobility in the middle of the park. Milner will give us that mobility so it is a decent signing because he is better than what we have.

My only issue would be the fee involved, although it doesnt affect us due to our owners very deep pockets I will say that a fee of over £20 million for a barely capped Englishmen is absurd really!

I agree when you consider barca will get fabregas for circa 30 mill.

The Fixer said:
Right chaps

Take this info in whatever way you like, i have in the last few moments recieved a pm on here off what i would consider a very respected poster and someone i believe is itk,

This person wishes to remain in the background and seldom posts his itk info directly on the board, this has been done via pm and i would consider his info solid!

James Milner/Aston Villa are indeed in advanced talks for the transfer of said player to Manchester City.

I thought this player was perhaps being used as a red herring, i'm reliably informed i couldn't be further from the truth.

This post is a genuine post not a wum i suppose the next few hours days will confim.

Thanks.

Cheers

He can fit in 4-4-2 alongside barry , and also can be used in a 4-3-3

Barry---Milner
Gourcuff

AJ---Tevez---Ozil

Tevez City said:
The Fixer said:
Right chaps

Take this info in whatever way you like, i have in the last few moments recieved a pm on here off what i would consider a very respected poster and someone i believe is itk,

This person wishes to remain in the background and seldom posts his itk info directly on the board, this has been done via pm and i would consider his info solid!

James Milner/Aston Villa are indeed in advanced talks for the transfer of said player to Manchester City.

I thought this player was perhaps being used as a red herring, i'm reliably informed i couldn't be further from the truth.

This post is a genuine post not a wum i suppose the next few hours days will confim.

Thanks.

Cheers

Barry---Milner
Gourcuff

AJ---Tevez---Ozil

Ozil can get to fuck to be honest. Bug eyed twat

The Fixer said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Our biggest problem last season was a lack of mobility in the middle of the park. Milner will give us that mobility so it is a decent signing because he is better than what we have.

My only issue would be the fee involved, although it doesnt affect us due to our owners very deep pockets I will say that a fee of over £20 million for a barely capped Englishmen is absurd really!

It has been said before that buying English bumps the price up, then you have to add the 10-20% City price increase and thats how we come to the figure of £20m+ for a young British talent. Look what Chelski paid for SWP... The rags for Ferdinand, the list goes on.

The Fixer said:
OrigamiNinja said:

The problem is Villa overpaid for him when they bought him. At that time Milner had achieved a grand total of fuck all in the game yet Villa decided to pay £12 million for his services. So now he has improved and has had a cracking season Villa want a big profit on their £12 million outlay and lets face it when City come knocking you are gonna get the big profit you are after!

In a normal situation where Villa had paid £6/7 million which is what Milner was worth at the time and City were not involved Milner would be available for around £15 million, instead it wouldnt surprise me if we ended up paying nearly double that amount!

mancityscot said:
Tevez City said:
Cheers

Barry---Milner
Gourcuff

AJ---Tevez---Ozil

Ozil can get to fuck to be honest. Bug eyed twat

It seems that you don`t know how talented he is yet. He will be better than Iniesta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.