Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

The Fixer said:
Right chaps

Take this info in whatever way you like, i have in the last few moments recieved a pm on here off what i would consider a very respected poster and someone i believe is itk,

This person wishes to remain in the background and seldom posts his itk info directly on the board, this has been done via pm and i would consider his info solid!

James Milner/Aston Villa are indeed in advanced talks for the transfer of said player to Manchester City.

I thought this player was perhaps being used as a red herring, i'm reliably informed i couldn't be further from the truth.

This post is a genuine post not a wum i suppose the next few hours days will confim.

Thanks.
Nice one Fixer

i want milner to join, but if we spend 25mill on him and barca then get fabregas for £30m i think id feel a bit sick.

surely in todays market fabregas is worth more than that.

Tevez City said:
mancityscot said:
Ozil can get to fuck to be honest. Bug eyed twat

It seems that you don`t know how talented he is yet. He will be better than Iniesta

will he be Best in the world then? All I know is that he has a face like a bluebottle fly, dunno what he's like as a player

mancityscot said:
Tevez City said:
It seems that you don`t know how talented he is yet. He will be better than Iniesta

will he be Best in the world then? All I know is that he has a face like a bluebottle fly, dunno what he's like as a player

Lmfao he does look a funny cnut like, a mangled up bobby zamora/bluebottle/bug eyed freak? think that covers it!

The Fixer said:
mancityscot said:

Lmfao he does look a funny cnut like, a mangled up bobby zamora/bluebottle/bug eyed freak? think that covers it!

Haha, we'd have a team of right stunners eh? Team photo would be fun

mancityscot said:
The Fixer said:

Haha, we'd have a right team of stunners eh?

Yeah him and ribery lol.

Anyways i'm hitting the sack guys/gals, spk tomorrow lucky wednesday :)
Good night.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
i want milner to join, but if we spend 25mill on him and barca then get fabregas for £30m i think id feel a bit sick.

surely in todays market fabregas is worth more than that.

Barca are in a ridiculously strong position though.

Best team on the planet want to sign a player whose heart and soul is already in Barca so they dont have to worry about bidding wars etc. £30 million is a steal but Arsenal are in a weak position because an unhappy Fabregas is no use to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.