Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember after last season ended, Bobby Manc saying he wanted to conclude our business before the World Cup. As it is, we're struggling to get it done before the season starts again. :|

At least - if Mancini isn't sacked and the cycle of restarting doesn't continue - we should have a more settled and cohesive squad this time next year.

LoveCity said:
Remember after last season ended, Bobby Manc saying he wanted to conclude our business before the World Cup. As it is, we're struggling to get it done before the season starts again. :|

At least - if Mancini isn't sacked and the cycle of restarting doesn't continue - we should have a more settled and cohesive squad this time next year.

After this window we have our squad for years to come, except for a couple of good CBs, and any other players we have to replace for depth purposes.

Jesus this has dragged on since may get him signed and sealed city and get him in the team . I think balotelli is number one target atm and then we will swiftly move onto milner . Get em both in and ill be a very happy boy

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Vila can keep Milner one more season and deal with an upset player.
I can see Milner come to City next coming window at same Barry price.

could work the other way, milner could have a shit hot season and be worth twice has much. How did we pay for barry?

get him now we have the money could be the the buy of the season?

triger700 said:
Krieng_Thai OSC said:
Vila can keep Milner one more season and deal with an upset player.
I can see Milner come to City next coming window at same Barry price.

could work the other way, milner could have a shit hot season and be worth twice has much. How did we pay for barry?

Not so sure, a lot of Villa fans would love to see the back of him?

bluelol said:
triger700 said:

Not so sure, a lot of Villa fans would love to see the back of him?

More fool them.

Lets get it done.

I'm hoping Lerner will push the Milner saga on tomorrow when he visits to watch Valencia play against Villa. These 2 transfer saga's are not helping our preparation for the new season

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-to-find-solution-to-James-Milner-future.html

The ball is in our court though:

- Villa has a player who clearly wants to leave
- The longer Villa wait, the less time they will have to find a replacement
- Villa obviously think we'll raise our bid, I just don't see it happening - 20-23m is a fair and perhaps generous offer

If there's a delay it's because of Villa's idiotic assumption that they can get £30 mill for the player. £24-25 is a bloody generous offer and already represents more than he's worth. No way could we go higher than that and not look like complete morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.