Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said from the outset back in May that Ned will be involved in this deal and i still stand by that....................players are on standby for agreement to be met.

if millner comes then so be it, i will back him 100%, but it has flop written all over it right across his forehead, he's worth a gamble at 15 million but please no more

Danamy said:
I've said from the outset back in May that Ned will be involved in this deal and i still stand by that....................players are on standby for agreement to be met.
Are you still confident he will make is debut Saturday ?

allan harper said:
Danamy said:

It's not looking good at the moment is it?............but i'm confident as i always have been that this is going to happen!

marco said:
if millner comes then so be it, i will back him 100%, but it has flop written all over it right across his forehead, he's worth a gamble at 15 million but please no more

Honestly don't think he'd flop, I think we'd get a dependable player as he has excellent work ethic and his legs haven't gone so we should get something for our investment at worst.

Danamy said:
allan harper said:

It's not looking good at the moment is it?............but i'm confident as i always have been that this is going to happen!
Good man ! With ned going the other way a good bit of business by City imo.

I'm not too concerned about this deal....I thought Milner was excellent last season but I also thought that about Barry before we bought him. We do need someone like James Milner in our side but I am unconfortable with the thought of paying £20 mill plus player to get him...also its likely this kick starts villa and spurs transfer deals....

allan harper said:
Danamy said:
Good man ! With ned going the other way a good bit of business by City imo.
I agree, Ned is in serious doubt of getting a game after the arrival of Boateng and his comments on soccer am anyway

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I'm not too concerned about this deal....I thought Milner was excellent last season but I also thought that about Barry before we bought him. We do need someone like James Milner in our side but I am unconfortable with the thought of paying £20 mill plus player to get him...also its likely this kick starts villa and spurs transfer deals....
Why? Are you not uncomfortable that we spunked £110m on Robinho, Jo, RSC, Kolo, Barry & Ade.
Every one of them bloody useless!
£6m over the odds for a consistent performer is small potatoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.