Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported £18 million and Ireland. If its true that deal is so bad it makes my eyes bleed.

The only slight positive is Ireland is a nutter and has only had one decent season, there is some risk involved for Villa considering hes on £70k a week on a 4 year deal.

However Like Dunne I expect him to rip up trees there and be one of the best midfielders in the prem next season. Overall not hapopy with this one at all TBH, mainly due to the huge degree we are overpaying and basically giving Ireland away.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Mancio said:
and mancini too
Did Mancini tend to make the right decisions in regards to letting players go and signing replacements at Inter Mancio?.

yes he did. i'm sure mancini is sorry for ireland coz he love the talent . but at this moment he need talent plus reliability , and ireland in the last year has been a ghost . and in the last days friendly also a ghost. mancini wont and can't take risk , he has to win now.

Absolute top whack getting raped within an inch of our lives I thought no more than £24 million deal wise for Milner - real world without us involved hes worth around £16 million.

£18 million and Ireland, hes realisitcally worth £12 million considering Smalling cost the rags £10 million with 6 months prem experience and he was playing non league a season or so ago.

So basically if its true Villa have got their £30 million for him OR we have let them have Ireland for £6 million in addition for paying 40% more than Milner is actually worth. Cant see the natives being that impressed with this one TBH.

Mancio said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Did Mancini tend to make the right decisions in regards to letting players go and signing replacements at Inter Mancio?.

yes he did. i'm sure mancini is sorry for ireland coz he love the talent . but at this moment he need talent plus reliability , and ireland in the last year has been a ghost . and in the last days friendly also a ghost. mancini wont and can't take risk , he has to win now.

Thats a nail on the head statement if ever I saw one. The ghost thing is a perfect description of Superman's season.

Tricky_Trev said:
fatbloke said:
I'd be absolutely devastated on a football level if Stevie Ireland is allowed to go, he's as good as any midfielder in the Premiership on form. If we're going to play a midfield diamond I don't see why we can't play Ireland and Milner either side of Yaya Toure, with Silva in the hole behind the two strikers. The energy, pace, athletism and class in that midfield would be incredible.
Because Yaya Toure does not tackle. He's not a ball winner. He's a ball distributer.

Our best diamond would be:

.......................Silva.......................

...........Milner................Yaya...........

.....................De Jong....................

perfect balance of grit, steel, energy, creativity, and unbelivable work rate in that 4-man midfield. Throw Balotelli and Tevez in front of Silva and that's a front 6 better than anybody's in the league. Just will be the CB's that need proper sorting then!

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Because Yaya Toure does not tackle. He's not a ball winner. He's a ball distributer.

Our best diamond would be:

...........Milner................Yaya...........

.....................De Jong....................

perfect balance of grit, steel, energy, creativity, and unbelivable work rate in that 4-man midfield. Throw Balotelli and Tevez in front of Silva and that's a front 6 better than anybody's in the league. Just will be the CB's that need proper sorting then!

De Jong will not play.

For home games it will be this

...........Milner................AJ...........

.....................Yaya....................

And for tough/away games this:

...........Milner................Barry...........

Mancio said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

If I remember, Mancini transfer record at Inter was very good, well from the players I know anyway.

Just thinking of the players he bought for a decent price and turned out to be top players like Maicon, Julio Cesar, Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, add to that the fact he stated he stated today David Silva 5 years ago when little was known about and then he turned out very well.

Mancini signings are a class above any of Hughes second hand leftover signings (except Tevez of course)

Just this Milner deal, Mancini obviously must see something in him to pay this much money, but I just don't think he is worth the money on the table.

Sabster said:
Andouble said:

De Jong will not play.

For home games it will be this

...........Milner................AJ...........

And for tough/away games this:

...........Milner................Barry...........

Barry doesn't even warrant a place in the stadium let alone the first team. I've never met such an over rated player. Yet I was so chuffed when we got him

De Jong>> Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.