Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
£27m + Milner for Ireland.

Still Disgraceful.

There mcfcliam, I fixed it to make it more accurate. I certainly hope Cook & Marwood get a kiss before being fucked with no vaseline on this deal. Cannot believe that we'd be willing to pay anything for this overly average player we don't need.

macmanson said:
mcfcliam said:

Still Disgraceful.

There mcfcliam, I fixed it to make it more accurate. I certainly hope Cook & Marwood get a kiss before being fucked with no vaseline on this deal. Cannot believe that we'd be willing to pay anything for this overly average player we don't need.

Overreaction alert!!!

macmanson said:
mcfcliam said:

Still Disgraceful.

makes you wonder why they bothered. it's almost like... they thought they did need him! what the fuck? as if the manager got some kind of plan in mind!

okstate99 said:
macmanson said:

Overreaction alert!!!

I don't rate Milner at all and have been consistent in my views on that. I wouldn't pay a single cent for him. Some like him but for me, he offers the team fuck all. He's a an average grafter who scored most of his goals against teams in the bottom 5 positions of the league. He will do fuck all to help our team push on for a title push as he's nowhere near a top 4 club player. Dozens of other midfielders I'd prefer over him and would come at a far cheaper prize.

Here's how the deal will go down.

City will buy Milner for X

City will then turn around and sell Ireland for Y

Look at the Kolarov deal. City paid 19. They then turned around and sold Garrido for 2.5. They bought Garrido - who didn't play all that much - for 1.5 not all that long ago. Price for Kolarov? I guess you could say 18 or 17.5. But we really don't know.

Same thing will happen here.

It won't be 27 million for Milner plus Ireland for free.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:45 pm --<br /><br />
macmanson said:
okstate99 said:
Overreaction alert!!!

I don't rate Milner at all and have been consistent in my views on that. I wouldn't pay a single cent for him. Some like him but for me, he offers the team fuck all. He's a an average grafter who scored most of his goals against teams in the bottom 5 positions of the league. He will do fuck all to help our team push on for a title push as he's nowhere near a top 4 club player. Dozens of other midfielders I'd prefer over him and would come at a far cheaper prize.

This is way over the top. You can not rate Milner, but there is no way you are going to rattle off 24 midfielders you'd rather have that City could buy far cheaper than Milner.

Personally I think the move makes a lot of sense because Milner is such a flexible player. Most teams would be thrilled to have a guy like this. His attitude is unquestioned. He's a very good passer for an English player. He is good in the tackle. He can score a few goals and his service is also above average.

Not too bothered if Ireland leaves as i really think we've seen the best of him in a City shirt but IF the rumoured deal is Ireland plus 17m+ for Milner then we've been done big time.

california blue said:
Fuck Ireland - he's been wanking himself like a caged chimp for 18 months wasting our time. He's not flexible enough, he can only play one position....not very well

And he has no chin. Its basically a neck up to his gob.

Milner certainly wins in the chin stakes, he could crunch rocks with his jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.