Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Sabster doesn't like de Jong. Then again, he doesn't like Messi either...

I think Milner will be a good signing. Couldn't really care less if Ireland leaves, we can't afford to have any passengers and Ireland is one of them.

Sabster said:
Andouble said:
perfect balance of grit, steel, energy, creativity, and unbelivable work rate in that 4-man midfield. Throw Balotelli and Tevez in front of Silva and that's a front 6 better than anybody's in the league. Just will be the CB's that need proper sorting then!

De Jong will not play.

For home games it will be this

.......................Silva.......................

...........Milner................AJ...........

.....................Yaya....................

And for tough/away games this:

...........Milner................Barry...........

well that's just not true.

Sabster said:
Andouble said:
perfect balance of grit, steel, energy, creativity, and unbelivable work rate in that 4-man midfield. Throw Balotelli and Tevez in front of Silva and that's a front 6 better than anybody's in the league. Just will be the CB's that need proper sorting then!

De Jong will not play.

de Jong will play, most likely in place of Barry.

I would be amazed if De Jong doesnt start most games with Yaya in the centre. I think this will be the starting 11 against Spuds :

----------------------------GIVEN----------------------

BOATENG---------KOMPANY-------K.TOURE------KOLAROV

-----------YAYA TOURE----------------DE JONG----------

MILNER-------------------------------------DAVID SILVA

---------------------------TEVEZ------------------------

-------------------------ADEBAYOR-----------------------

Subs : Fuck knows it looks like we want to get rid of our best cover, Ireland, Bellamy etc.

Sabster is a rag he says Tevez is shit, and Ibra is the best forward in the world.

Andouble said:
Sabster said:
De Jong will not play.

well that's just not true.

We will see, he is such a one-dimensional player and even at his "specialty" (breaking up play barry does it better than him - with 2x fouls conceded (less yellows) and 1.5x more successful tackles made

alera said:
I would be amazed if De Jong doesnt start most games with Yaya in the centre. I think this will be the starting 11 against Spuds :

Subs : Fuck knows it looks like we want to get rid of our best cover, Ireland, Bellamy etc.

Sabster is a rag he says Tevez is shit, and Ibra is the best forward in the world.
Milner needs to play in the centre mate to get the best out of him

---------------------- Given

--- Boateng ---- Toure ---- Kompany ---- Kolarov

--------------------- de Jong

---------------- Toure ---- Milner

---------------------- Silva

------------------- Tevez

------------------------ Adebayor

alera said:

You are a delusional idiot with an IQ of about 80. Quote me on either of those two statements and ill give you 10 grand.

And that formation would get overun completely and milner has not been bought to play out wide.

alera said:
Absolute top whack getting raped within an inch of our lives I thought no more than £24 million deal wise for Milner - real world without us involved hes worth around £16 million.

£18 million and Ireland, hes realisitcally worth £12 million considering Smalling cost the rags £10 million with 6 months prem experience and he was playing non league a season or so ago.

So basically if its true Villa have got their £30 million for him OR we have let them have Ireland for £6 million in addition for paying 40% more than Milner is actually worth. Cant see the natives being that impressed with this one TBH.
Agreed gutted would rather bide my time with ireland top notch when the chance was given to him .Is milner a proven player? and is he worth that much more than superman? Doesnt matter what we think or say any more ladies and gentlemen its what mancini wants . until he doesnt win the league then the next guy rolls in with his list .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.