Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
here :)

James Milner 'to make Man City transfer this week' Randy Lerner hints
Randy Lerner has all but confirmed James Milner is leaving Aston Villa for Manchester City, and suggested the transfer could be tied up before this weekend.
(0)

James Milner looks set to be sold to Manchester City in the next few days (Picture: Lee Sanders/newsteam.co.uk)
Speaking about former manager Martin O'Neill's decision to quit the club on Monday, Lerner confirmed he is in advanced talks with City over the club's star midfielder.
More: Manchester City transfer news and rumours
And the suggestion is the England international could join the Eastlands outfit before the opening matches of the new Premier League season this weekend.
Lerner said: "Our most immediate focus is supporting [caretaker manager] Kevin MacDonald and resolving the situation with Manchester City and James Milner."
Despite being forced to bow to City's financial muscle for the second summer in a row - following the sale of former captain Gareth Barry last year - Lerner claims he still has hopes of building on O'Neill's success.
More: Aston Villa transfer news and rumours
"There have been no changes in our approach to building the club," the American owner continued.
"[We are] aiming always to be as competitive as possible given our size and resources."
Share this article...

Ntini77 said:
Looks like we could be trying to announce a double deal tomorrow.

Get the feeling the Balotelli transfer will continue to drag though.
I'm the opposite, i can see us announcing the Balo deal today with Milner dragging on

I've got a feeling the Milner/Ireland p/x will be announced tomorrow about 2pm.

From what I've heard, Ireland has agreed a deal at Villa and just needs to agree a settlement at City.

FishFoot said:
I've got a feeling the Milner/Ireland p/x will be announced tomorrow about 2pm.

From what I've heard, Ireland has agreed a deal at Villa and just needs to agree a settlement at City.

That is correct !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.