Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie! said:
Millennium said:
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footba...an-city-transfer-this-week-randy-lerner-hints

Randy Lerner has all but confirmed James Milner is leaving Aston Villa for Manchester City, and suggested the transfer could be tied up before this weekend.

So, as Mancio said (Thursday)

Good News at last

see how he plays tonight! he was Englands worst player in the WC...................... Leave that for Ronney!

Goods news I agree, but Milner at the end of the day is only a little bit of an improvement from what we already have.

simono said:
johnmc said:
We are the richest club in the world and we should be giving something back to the fans and not to aston villa. It is a JOKE

Lowest ticket prices out of half the prem, Brand new square at front of stadium with loads of things to do, buying world class talent, investing millions into CITC and academy AND working with Manchester city council on building brand new sporting facilities to the city and thats not even the half of it! my god what do you want them to give us mate?

The owners have listened and taken on board everything the fans have said and they are the only board to ever do that in the 20 years i have had a season ticket.

It will be comments like that that stop them listening to us because they will think they cannot win!!!!!!!

Rodenberger10 said:

Lowest ticket prices out of half the prem, Brand new square at front of stadium with loads of things to do, buying world class talent, investing millions into CITC and academy AND working with Manchester city council on building brand new sporting facilities to the city and thats not even the half of it! my god what do you want them to give us mate?

The owners have listened and taken on board everything the fans have said and they are the only board to ever do that in the 20 years i have had a season ticket.

It will be comments like that that stop them listening to us because they will think they cannot win!!!!!!!

But i still have to pay for everything!!!

johnmc said:
Rodenberger10 said:

FREE Open day, Kids eat FREE at first European game! shall i go on? The owners have heavily discounted the fans on everything they have done.

johnmc said:
Rodenberger10 said:

Sell the Big Issue or something but most importantly GET a LIFE!

johnmc said:
Rodenberger10 said:

I'm on to you and your wummery. Watch your step sonny Jim.

All i am saying is that the owners are that rich they could pay for our season tickets or at the very least the home shirts shorts and socks could be left in our seats on the first game of the season. Or maybe like a loyalty food and drink card where they pay £10 per game on that you go to where you can spend it on whatever you want like beer or sweets

johnmc said:
All i am saying is that the owners are that rich they could pay for our season tickets or at the very least the home shirts shorts and socks could be left in our seats on the first game of the season. Or maybe like a loyalty food and drink card where they pay £10 per game on that you go to where you can spend it on whatever you want like beer or sweets

They are also business men. They don't give away things for free

johnmc said:

All you are saying? FFS, you want these businessmen to give away around £2m-£4m worth of goods because you can't be arsed paying? I do hope you're not being serious, bloody dolie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.