Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles said:
johnmc said:
All i am saying is that the owners are that rich they could pay for our season tickets or at the very least the home shirts shorts and socks could be left in our seats on the first game of the season. Or maybe like a loyalty food and drink card where they pay £10 per game on that you go to where you can spend it on whatever you want like beer or sweets

All you are saying? FFS, you want these businessmen to give away around £2m-£4m worth of goods because you can't be arsed paying? I do hope you're not being serious, bloody dolie.

£2-4m is like interest on 7 seconds of their money

Personally i think that if you have had a season ticket, say for the last 4 years, you should get the next 4 years free.

Coaches to away matches could be put on as well by the owners if they really cared about mcfc

johnmc said:
Giles said:
All you are saying? FFS, you want these businessmen to give away around £2m-£4m worth of goods because you can't be arsed paying? I do hope you're not being serious, bloody dolie.

Personally i think that if you have had a season ticket, say for the last 4 years, you should get the next 4 years free.

Coaches to away matches could be put on as well by the owners if they really cared about mcfc

Are you going through every thread on the wind-up today?

johnmc said:
Giles said:

j0255359.jpg

You've caught a few.

We should put a roof on the stadium, and introduce climate control for every seat. You could adjust your own blowers, maybe some little ones on the back of the chair for your neck in winter. Make them leather padded and heated that would be good. Oh and vibrating chairs even better. Oh and ones of those little buttons you press at the cinema in VIP where someone will come and take your order, and it could be waiting for you at half time.

AntonDonJuan said:
We should put a roof on the stadium, and introduce climate control for every seat. You could adjust your own blowers, maybe some little ones on the back of the chair for your neck in winter. Make them leather padded and heated that would be good. Oh and vibrating chairs even better. Oh and ones of those little buttons you press at the cinema in VIP where someone will come and take your order, and it could be waiting for you at half time.

WUM

ono said:
johnmc said:

j0255359.jpg

You've caught a few.
I'm surprised at how many bit, been reading this with joy for the last 10 mins! Shame on all of you who missed the clarkieness!

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:

WUM
Fuck you and your free home kits

johnmc said:
AntonDonJuan said:

WUM

clown

I second AntonDonJuan's idea. I also think each seat should be fitted with a 24" flatscreen LCD so the fans can watch TV while at the game as well!

ono said:
johnmc said:

j0255359.jpg

You've caught a few.

coat is on and just leaving!!!!

but there are some fans who expect this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.