Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
crystal_mais said:
johnmc said:
All i am saying is that the owners are that rich they could pay for our season tickets or at the very least the home shirts shorts and socks could be left in our seats on the first game of the season. Or maybe like a loyalty food and drink card where they pay £10 per game on that you go to where you can spend it on whatever you want like beer or sweets

i understand where you are coming from. but to be perfectly honest i am just greatfull to them for coming in and changing our club! from being a mid table closer to relegation than the top 6!
To becoming one of the most talked about the clubs in the world, with all the players that we have brought in , in last few years that a few years ago we could only dream off playing for our great club!! and competing for the top 4 places in the league and maybe even the title!

lets not get ahead ourselves and remember where we have come from!!!
and just be greatful for what we have got!

johnmc are you still on the wind up from first thing this morning... pmsl. Give it another hour until the ones at work get in and you could bring the forum to a stand still.

johnmc:
If you not happy with that fact our owners have done more for us than anyone could dream about, and you still want them to pay for your season ticket? THEN you are an IDIOT of astronomical propotions.

thomo said:

i understand where you are coming from. but to be perfectly honest i am just greatfull to them for coming in and changing our club! from being a mid table closer to relegation than the top 6!
To becoming one of the most talked about the clubs in the world, with all the players that we have brought in , in last few years that a few years ago we could only dream off playing for our great club!! and competing for the top 4 places in the league and maybe even the title!

lets not get ahead ourselves and remember where we have come from!!!
and just be greatful for what we have got!

Worms and maggots are good !!!

zeven said:
johnmc:
If you not happy with that fact our owners have done more for us than anyone could dream about, and you still want them to pay for your season ticket? THEN you are an IDIOT of astronomical propotions.

They havent made my bank balance look any better though? If they really cared about me then they would do surely. Who cares about watching David Silva if its costing me the same as before we had the rich people?

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
johnmc:
2 options here. Delete or tin hat.

lol.

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
johnmc:

Think some are still at the "why" stage !
Maggots,grubs and worms are the best.
Looks like they`re still being used.

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
johnmc:
I take the "hat"
Thank you!

Pigeonho said:
ono said:
j0255359.jpg

You've caught a few.
I'm surprised at how many bit, been reading this with joy for the last 10 mins! Shame on all of you who missed the clarkieness!

Given how dim some of the plonkers are on here, it would not surprise me in the least if they were to propose such a thing. If you're gonna WUM, though, at least make it part-way amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.