Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say it here even though its a transfer thread, . but comparing when we had a load of evertonians here during the lescott transfer.. to the villa fans weve had here mysteryman and someone who pinched my name from villatalk its been an eye opener, rarely been a cross word between fans and thats always good to see.. so thanks from me for making it a pleasant experience and for my part your welcome here anytime, your a credit to your club.

p.s you may be back when we bid for young or albrighton just joking lol

Ireland most certainly hasnt become a bad player overnight but he has been living on the season before last for 2 long. The season before his epic season you would have found most city fans would have drove him to villa park as he flattered to decieve, then he had his break out season and he has become the best thing since sliced bread as we all love to see our own academy products succeed, whether he will ever attain that sort of form again is up for discussion!

oakiecokie said:
StephenIrelandsGoldfish said:
You are wrong in so many ways...

Care to expand on your comments ??
Not really a debate is it,with 7 words and NO reasons ??

Milner not the most assists its Young who is our best player but Milner was very good .

Milner didn't want to stay at Villa everyone knew that but you are always disappointed when a player moves who is a good player .

Chairman pocketed all the money ? Look at what he has spent and he has also given new contracts to 4 players this summer . He just wanted the previous manager to get people who he didn't want to play off the wage roll before he sanctioned any other peoiple coming in .

O'Neil didn't walk over the Milner deal !

Ireland would have preffered to have stayed at City as did Dunne but you didn't want them to so they left .

..............................YAYA.............................
-------MILNER--------------------BARRY---------
..............................SILVA............................

If we get a center back (luiz) and a striker (Ibra)
im putting a shed load on us winning the league

V MYSTERYMAN said:
oakiecokie said:
Care to expand on your comments ??
Not really a debate is it,with 7 words and NO reasons ??

Milner not the most assists its Young who is our best player but Milner was very good .

Milner didn't want to stay at Villa everyone knew that but you are always disappointed when a player moves who is a good player .

Chairman pocketed all the money ? Look at what he has spent and he has also given new contracts to 4 players this summer . He just wanted the previous manager to get people who he didn't want to play off the wage roll before he sanctioned any other peoiple coming in .

O'Neil didn't walk over the Milner deal !

Ireland would have preffered to have stayed at City as did Dunne but you didn't want them to so they left .

i hope for VIlla's sake, Young is not your best player.

cityman14364 said:
i will say it here even though its a transfer thread, . but comparing when we had a load of evertonians here during the lescott transfer.. to the villa fans weve had here mysteryman and someone who pinched my name from villatalk its been an eye opener, rarely been a cross word between fans and thats always good to see.. so thanks from me for making it a pleasant experience and for my part your welcome here anytime, your a credit to your club.

Thank you and you can fxxx right off about them pair . Seriously if Young went to you it would be for more than Milner probably the most under rated player Young been consistently good for 3 seasons a real match winner .

Albrighton too early but his crossing is very similar to Coppel in his hey day .

Anyway back on thread Heskey is getting a rave reviews you know (-

V MYSTERYMAN said:
cityman14364 said:

Thank you and you can fxxx right off about them pair . Seriously if Young went to you it would be for more than Milner probably the most under rated player Young been consistently good for 3 seasons a real match winner .

Albrighton too early but his crossing is very similar to Coppel in his hey day .

Anyway back on thread Heskey is getting a rave reviews you know (-
Not sure I agree with you about Young. He seems to have lost some confidence - possibly after some poor England displays. One of the best crossers of the ball in the Premiership though.

There’s something SERIOUSLY WRONG with English football when Mesut Ozil can be bought for 12m but James Milner no less than 28m.

cityman14364 said:

Well said, from a Mod point of view it can sometimes be a nightmare when fans of other clubs come on here usually ending up in a slanging match, well done Villa fans and I would also like to thank the City fans who have contributed to this thread. It is nice to see a debate from both sides without the abuse.

Good luck to Villa this season, I hope you finish one place below us wherever that may be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.