Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil was in the last year ov his contract that's why he was only £12m as for Milner he is in the home grown rule for us. What do we know about ozil apart from him having a couple of good games at the world cup. Also we pay so much for transfers because of who we are and how much money people know we have. We will see how good this ozil is in Spain next year won't we if he can get in the madrid squad that is.

Arry is Bent said:
Well done young man (Dodds) PM me your details, got a bonus last week so more than happy to pay up.

Flattery will get you everywhere!

If you’re willing to hand over £150, then I’d prefer it if you made a donation to a Cancer Research instead.

Dodds82 said:
Arry is Bent said:
Well done young man (Dodds) PM me your details, got a bonus last week so more than happy to pay up.

If you’re willing to hand over £150, then I’d prefer it if you made a donation to a Cancer Research instead.

That's very generous, or maybe you don't fancy being an identity fraud victim but either way, quality gesture. I think everyone at some point has been affected by cancer, be that themselves, their family or friends. Can see an awful lot of people being proud of you for that one pal

citytill1die84 said:
Ozil was in the last year ov his contract that's why he was only £12m as for Milner he is in the home grown rule for us. What do we know about ozil apart from him having a couple of good games at the world cup. Also we pay so much for transfers because of who we are and how much money people know we have. We will see how good this ozil is in Spain next year won't we if he can get in the madrid squad that is.

Absolutely right mate.. to add to that, Ozil will be on about 30 grand a week more than Milner!

Also if those new rules come in about having British players in squad then we have quite a few player who have played together at u21 and poss senior international level in future eg. Hart, Richards, Johnson, Milner, Onouha... All could be in our startin 11 in next 2 years.

This is my first post, and id just like to say what a fantastic signing Milner is and to welcome him to the club.

Dodds82 said:
Arry is Bent said:

Brilliant, Dodds that a quality suggestion and many folks on here will be appreciative of that mate.

macmanson said:
Bunk said:
There’s something SERIOUSLY WRONG with English football when Mesut Ozil can be bought for 12m but James Milner no less than 28m.

Agreed totally. An average signing at best and not worth more than 18m even for being English. He's the least exciting by a mile of our signings this summer and in the end will be just about the most expensive. That being said, welcome to MCFC James. I hope you make the best of the situation and shine for us.

I think Balotelli and Kolarov will be the key acquisitions this summer. Silva will need a while to adapt to the pace and strength of the PL but should do well in the other competitions. Yaya Toure will be class but his fitness shows that he didn't play much last year, as he's at least a good 2 months from being match fit. Boateng will look impressive coming down the stretch but appears to be out a month to start the season so that will delay his progress.

Good window overall this summer but I really hope this is the end of it as far as incoming players. We still have a few to offload and I think we could be surprised by 1 or 2 of them based on rumors out there. Gutted to see that we are keeping Shaleum Logan instead of Ireland as a club trained player for the Europa League. The only place Logan's name should have ever appeared at MCFC was on the transfer list.
Nice thoughts but none of it based in reality, Ozil is the German version of Ireland only physically weaker, would have failed in a big way IMO. Milner will have more impact than any of our other signings if defensive Mancini plays him enough (already proven to be effective and consistent in the PL). Kolarov will be found out for what he is (which is another Garido).

Neil McNab said:
macmanson said:
Agreed totally. An average signing at best and not worth more than 18m even for being English. He's the least exciting by a mile of our signings this summer and in the end will be just about the most expensive. That being said, welcome to MCFC James. I hope you make the best of the situation and shine for us.

I think Balotelli and Kolarov will be the key acquisitions this summer. Silva will need a while to adapt to the pace and strength of the PL but should do well in the other competitions. Yaya Toure will be class but his fitness shows that he didn't play much last year, as he's at least a good 2 months from being match fit. Boateng will look impressive coming down the stretch but appears to be out a month to start the season so that will delay his progress.

Good window overall this summer but I really hope this is the end of it as far as incoming players. We still have a few to offload and I think we could be surprised by 1 or 2 of them based on rumors out there. Gutted to see that we are keeping Shaleum Logan instead of Ireland as a club trained player for the Europa League. The only place Logan's name should have ever appeared at MCFC was on the transfer list.
Nice thoughts but none of it based in reality, Ozil is the German version of Ireland only physically weaker, would have failed in a big way IMO. Milner will have more impact than any of our other signings if defensive Mancini plays him enough (already proven to be effective and consistent in the PL). Kolarov will be found out for what he is (which is another Garido).

Pmsl comparing Kolarov to Garrido, one is a worldclass leftback the other a decent squadplayer, some people know fuck all about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.